𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐒 ♥︎ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐒 ♥︎ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Breath in... breath out... everything will be just fine.

The day that had everyone on their legs dancing to to rhythm of the music from morning to night with barely any breaks was finally here.

The day that everyone in school: students, staff and even the headmaster of the school would attend just to watch us, the class that was only given permission to teach on Wednesdays, but that's going to change.

-

"Cmon everyone, you guys only have a couple more minutes before it's time for you to be up on that stage" a staff maneuver called out while running around with a clipboard in hand.

I closed my eyes trying to block out all the loud noice that was currently around me.

The teacher made a list choosing what times partners will go up on stage, me and Felix were chosen last. Which was important to us because unlike the others if they make a mistake the next group can cover it up making the audience forget about it. But for us we will be last which means there is no room for failure.

Everyone had their own dressing room where they would hang out until it was time for them to get ready and go up on stage.

Time passed and people were now going on stage to perform. Chan and Jeongin were chosen to be the first pair up.

After they were done everything seemed to be moving on very fast. And before I knew it a staff came in telling me it was time for me to get ready, meaning that my part was close.

I got up and got dressed in the clothes that was assigned to me. Depending on the song and type of dance you and your partner are doing that's how your costume was created.

After I was finished getting dressed I sat on the chair that was in front of a big and wide mirror with light around everywhere. I got my makeup and hair done.

I wonder how Felix is. I hope he is doing alright.

"Don't worry Felix is perfectly fine" one of the staff members said as she put her finishing touches on my face.

"How did yo-"

"Just a wild guess" she said smiling

I honestly don't know if I should feel happy to know Felix is fine or worried right now that someone literally just read my mind-

I put those thoughts aside and looked at the mirror that was in front of me. Everything will be fine we practiced plenty of times and got the hang of each step.

Then I remembered one of the last few parts of the choreography, where I have to hold Felix up. Then as always I started overthinking.

What if I hurt him, what if I accidentally let hot and he falls, what if I-

"Hyunjin" "Hyunjin"

I look over to my right and my dance teacher was standing there giving a light smile.

"Your up"

My eyes widened and I looked at the clock that was on the wall hoping she made a mistake, but no she was right, it was almost time for the dance play to end which meant it was in fact my turn to go up.

I got up and took one last breath.

"You'll do just fine Hyunjin" the teacher said guiding me toward the door of the dressing room.

And before I knew it I was now standing behind the curtains of the stage waiting for the staff to pull it up.

I still could see Felix since it was pretty dark, but just knowing his presence was also around me made me feel calm.

The curtains started going up and up until they were fully away.

There was steam around the stage which made the audience clap waiting for it to actually show the people on stage.

When the steam finally calmed down the music was turned on, it was 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄...

• •

A/N
Yay it's finally time 😮‍💨
Y'all excited 😩

Sorry if this chap. was short
I'll try and make the next one longer :)