𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝐒 ✩ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝐒 ✩ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was currently home alone since my parents decided to go out to a new restaurant by themselves, still don't know why they didn't take me with them but hey I'm not complaining.

I didn't really know what to do so I decided to get some of my school work done. I went into my room and took about my notebooks and textbooks and got to work. Everything was going smoothly until I heard the front door bell ring. Damn are my parents back already...

I walked to the door and the door bell still kept on ringing. "I'm coming, hold on". I finally made it to the door handle and twisted it to open.

"Hyunjin?"

He didn't even say anything he just walked right into the house, what's up with him?

"Um thanks for asking how my day was" I said sarcastically. Still no reply. He sat on the couch silently I sat next to him."Jinnie what's wrong?" I said feeling a bit scared.

He finally turned to look at me and stared into my eyes. "Felix" he said with a more deeper voice than his usual one. "Yes?" "I can ask you anything and you will be fully honest with me, right?" Why's he asking this, did something happen...

"Yeah of course" I said nodding. He stayed quiet for a bit, "what was inside that shopping bag that you said belonged to Jisung" this time I stayed quiet. Why's he asking me this again.

"Um I don't know I wasn't with him" I said turning my head away scared that he might see the lies through my eyes. "Hm ok then" he said getting up and leaving. Before I could think about what the fuck just happened he came right back, but this time with a shopping bag, "Jisungs" shopping bag.

He placed it on the table in front of the couch. I took a small glance at the bag and looked away once again feeling a bit shameful. Hyunjin came closer to me and placed his hand on the back of the couch and leaned closer into my ear. "Look at me and answer me like a good kitten would do" I gulped due to the steamy breath that hit my ear and the pet name that he knows always kills me.

I slowly turned toward him and realized how close our faces were. "Go on, take them out of the bag" he commanded. "I-I can't they're Jisu-" "oh cut the bull shit I know it's yours" "how d-did you know.." "that's not the point kitten now go and take them out" he said as he leaned back. I didn't know what else to do I was in a 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐃 with no turning back.

I reached for the bag and hesitantly took out the lingeries that were in the bag. I looked at them cussing the living shit out of Jisung in my head for encouraging me to get them. I unfolded them and placed them on the table and sat back down and played with my fingers.