𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝐒 ✩ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝐒 ✩ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up early today to go meet up with my friends. It was struggle since Hyunjin wouldn't let me go. I obviously didn't listen to him still mad since it was hot af outside but because of him I have to wear a stupid turtleneck. But hey I still made it.

"Lixie" I heard a familiar voice call. I turned to look who it was and it was our baby bread Jeongin. I waved at him and walked towards him. I looked around him not spotting the two other familiar faces. "Where are the others" I asked.

"Oh they're on their way they got stuck in traffic"

"Oh ok well while we wait for them let's go get boba and wait for them there"

"Ou yes I haven't had boba in a while" he answered with a smile. We walked towards the stand and got our drinks. We also got two more for Jisung and Seungmin for them to drink when they arrive.

After a minute their asses finally showed up. "Sorry we're late" Jisung said. "Haha it's fine but you guys are here now so.. let's go shopping!" Jeongin said while pulling all of us.

"Hey hey calm down the shops aren't going anywhere" Seungmin said.

We shopped from store to store coming back with even more bags in our hands.

"Soo Felix any new news of you and Hyunjin" Jisung asked with a smirk. "Well.. me and him are dating" I said kind of shy.

"Yay hyung I'm so happy for you" Jeongin said while tugging on my shirt.

"What about you and Minho" I asked this time it was my turn to smirk at him.

"Well we've started talking and going out together, but we haven't made things official yet or at least he hasn't" Jisngs smile faded after the saying the last sentence.

"Oh come on Ji lighten up I'm sure he's just waiting for the right time"

"I hope so"

After a few more stores and bathroom breaks Jisung eye caught on a particular store. But this store wasn't just any store but a store that sold basically lingerie.

"We should go into that one" Jisung said as he pointed to the store.

"W-what why that one" I said a bit hesitant.

"We can just look around" Jeongin said

"Jeongin you should stop hanging out with Jisung your acting just like him" Seungmin said a bit annoyed.

"First off I took that to offense, secondly cmon what do we have to lose" Jisung said making his puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine" I said accepting my defeat.

All four of us walked in looking around. I felt slightly guilty for letting my self step foot into this place but hey the damage has already been done.

After a while of looking Jeongin pointed at two pieces of clothing and picnicked them up from the hanger.

"You want them?" I asked

"No for you"

"W-what no I can't-" pushing away the clothes. He then leaned closer to my ear, "but Hyunjin- hyung might like them" I looked at him stunned (a chick was to stunned to speak 🥲) Seungmin was right when he said  our baby bread has been hanging around Jisung a little to much.

"No put them back I don't wear stuff like that"

"Oh so you can wear skirts but not that" Seungmin said out of nowhere.

"That's different this shows to much skin"

"The more skin the better" Jisung butted in and said.

After a few minutes of arguing and tossing the clothing around I finally chose to buy the pieces. Not for Hyunjin or me but to make these idiots shut up... and maybe a lil bit more for Hyunjin but that's not the point.

After all of that shopping we finally decided to head to the food court and get some food after a long morning-afternoon. After that we said out good bits and left.

In the car I texted my parents that I was going to Jisung place since they still didn't know about Hyunjin.

After I arrived to his house I walked towards his door step and rang the door bell. I was welcomed with a shirtless and dripping wet hair Hyunjin but ey I wasn't complaining.

He helped me bring the bags inside while I took off my shoes.

"Did you have fun luv" he asked as he back hugged me

"Yeah I did" I said as I smiled. He then let go and sat down on the couch, "show me what you brought baby"
"Oh alright" I walked over to him and started take out and show every piece of clothing that I bought with the others.

"Well that's all" I said as I put all the clothes back in the bags they were in. "What about that one" he asked pointing to lingerie bag. I quickly pushed it away "oh that that's just something Jisung said to keep for him" I lied. "Um.. alright" he said slightly, I could tell he didn't fully believe my words but chose to let it go.

"Well ima go make some food for us baby" I said getting up. In the corner of my eye I could see that Hyunjin tried seeing what was inside the bag that belonged to "Jisungs". I quickly went over and took the bag away from his sight.

"Uh uh Hyunjin it's rude to look into bags that don't belong to you" I said walking away. I could hear him scuff and lean against the walls of his kitchen. " what's so special about it isn't it just a bunch of clothes?" He asked. I turned to look at him and shrugged.

After I finished making the food and set it up on the table we both sat down and ate. The sound of our voices and laughter filling the room. We talked about our days and what not and I talked more about how the mall went.

After we were done I cleaned up the table and washed the dishes we used.

The rest of the night we decided to just cuddle and watch movies.

• • •

Idk what to say...
I feel like this story is getting boring :/
But I'll still continue to finish it 😮‍💨☝🏼