𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝐒 ✩ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝐒 ✩ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Everyday is the same routine for me. Which I am sick of.

My parents sent me here to Korea to "learn to take care of my ownself" which is nothing but bullshit and an excuse to get rid of their son. I know my parents love me and only did this so I can learn how to depend on my own self but it is still a lil harsh...

I've started going to school here for quite some time and learned pretty fast how I'm supposed to act here. Here in Korea manners is a key thing to learn.

I have met many new friends but my two closest friends being Han Jisung, Yang Jeongin, and Kim Seungmin.

They were the first people who actually looked at me without giving a disgusted look.

♡︎

It was finally time for lunch. I got my food and went to go sit at the table where me and my friends usually sit.

"Hey lix!" Jisung called out

"Hey" I replied back

I looked around but only found Jisung and Seungmin siting on the table.

"Where's Jeongin?"

"He said the teacher asked him to help him with some papers" Seungmin said answering my question

After a couple more minutes we heard Jeongin from afar calling out to us.

"I'm here!!"

We all started laughing

"Guys 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑?!" He asked while panting

"Hear what?" I asked

"Hyunjin"

"What's wrong with him" we all asked

"H-he's coming back..."

"And where'd you hear this from?" Jisung asked

"I heard the teachers talking together and I might or might not have listened..."

Hyunjin, never thought I'd see him again in this school. Hyunjin was and still is known as the popular cute boy the very girl and boy has ever laid eyes on.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't see why people thought he was all that, I mean he is pretty much perfect.

He had to move away back to his parents house because of some personal reasons that no body but the principal knows about. Not even his closest friends Chris Bangchan, Seo changbin, or even Lee Minho knew why he disappeared all of a sudden.

Me and Hyunjin were never close nor did we ever have a real conversation. But I wasn't mad about it since we are both two different people who live two different lives.

I don't know why but something about that news made me happy? Maybe I guess I missed him around even though we never interacted...

♡︎

A/N

welp that's all for ch.1
Hope you guys enjoyed and stay tuned for the next update.
Byee and have a great rest of you day :)