𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝐒 ✩ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝐒 ✩ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's been a couple of days since Hyunjin returned back to school. And still we haven't talked.

I mean the only time we actually did was when he would ask me if I got down the notes the teacher wrote. It wasn't because Ehe didn't write them down but because the teacher writes fast and immediately moves on to the next part.

Everyday I've noticing how much I looked foward to seeing him. Everytime he comes inside the classroom and sits next to me something's in my heart starts tingling.

I tried to push those feelings away because I'm tired.

I'm tired of these feelings that always end up getting shattered into little pieces.

I'm tired of trying.

Tired of thinking that someone would actually feel the same feelings that I feel for them... romantically.

I gave up after what happened back in freshman's year...

♡︎

After the lecture finished the students started packing up early.

After two more classes of hell it was finally my second favorite class. Dance.

Sadly I only have this class on Wednesdays.

But luckily all my friends are in this class. We've been dancing since we were very young.

Hyunjin and his friends are also in this class.

"Damn Look at Minho" Jisung all of a sudden pointed out while looking at Minho stretching.

"You are literally the definition of a Simp" I said

"Your one to talk, I see the way you look at Hyunjin~" he said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Oh shut up" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Cmon hyung you can't keep your feelings pushed away" Jeongin added

"Oh but I can, and will" I replied back.

♡︎

We all started dancing with our teacher and learning new dances.

When class was almost finished the students started stretching again and putting their things away.

"Oh class before you leave I have an announcement!" The teacher yelled out.

We all looked foward waiting for her to speak again.

"The school has seen how much we have worked the amount of progress we have made, so the principal decided on giving us a chance at showing how we are also ready for this class to become something more!" The teacher said while clapping.

We were all excited. We've been wanting this class to become more than just a 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒.

"I will be creating a project, I will put all of you with a partner I think you will do amazing with, then you and you chosen partner will have to create a dance to perform infront of the school"

"Which ever two people catches the schools attention will be performing against other schools"

"If our school wins this class will be able to move to a better place to practice and be given many more sponsors by other schools!" She finally said.

I was personally so happy, but also very scared and nervous.

This is a pretty big thing.

But I was ready for it and ready to show the school what we were and are capable of.

♡︎

A/N

welp you reached the end 🏃🏻‍♀️
I don't know why but my motivation to write this story is higher than my grades
(which is a good thing ofc 😌)

At first I didn't really know what to do for this story line but now.... Now I have and idea that I'm sticking with and now unstoppable 😩💪🏼

Alright ima stop talking
Byeeeeeee

And have a good Christmas
(12 / 24 / 21)