𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘

𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐒 ♥︎ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐒 ♥︎ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Hyunjin"

"Jin"

"HYUNJIN!"

I woke up startled from all the yelling that interrupted my peaceful sleep. I looked up to see who it was and of course it was Yeji, this bitch.

"The fuck do you want?" I said while attempting to throw the covers back onto myself. "Cmon stop being in bed all day!" "Let's go somewhere~" she said pulling of my covers and pulling my arm.

"Later" "no now, get up!" After what felt like an eternity I finally accepted defeat and got up. I washed up and walked downstairs just to be met with Yeji sitting on the couch on her phone. "I know damn well you didn't just wake me up just to look at you being on your phone" I said snatching her phone clearly annoyed.

She got up and snatched her phone back. "No you dumbass I'm making reservations" "for what?" "For a restaurant" I just stared at her, "why would you do that?" "Oh my god what's with all the questions, can't I  hang out with my brother" she said rolling her eyes "you can by why in a restaurant?" "Ok shut up and go get dressed, and where something appropriate, we are going to a nice place" I was gonna ask something else but decided to just stay silent.

I once again went up to my room and looked for something to wear. I finally found something nice.

I brushed back my hair and had a half up half down style after I liked the results I just left two strands of hair out and got my phone and wallet then walked down

After I came down I saw that Yeji also changed.

"Damn you actually listened to me for once" "oh shit up" she laughed and took the keys from the kitchen counter and we made our way out

"Damn you actually listened to me for once" "oh shit up" she laughed and took the keys from the kitchen counter and we made our way out. She decided to drive since it would be faster considering how she already knew the address.

I just sat next to her and throughout the whole ride just looked out the window while listening to the surprisingly good music Yeji chose to play in the car.

After we arrived we got out and Yeji gave the car keys to one of the staff members that were outside to go park it, that's how I knew this place was fancy 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘. We walked in and Yeji went to the front counter to check in. After a while Yeji and a staff member walked toward me and we all walked to a table that was reserved for us. The table was big and had many seats, it didn't look like a table that was reserved just for two people which made me even more confused but decided to let it go.

We ordered drinks for ourselves and just sat and talked and looked through the menu. While I was looking down at the menu I heard the sound of chairs being pulled. I looked up it it was.. my parents?!

"Hello Hyunjin" my mom said smiling. "Mom your back?" "I thought you guys were coming back in two days?" I said looking at Yeji and my parents. "We'll they let us come home early for Easter" my dad said. "Did you know about this" I asked Yeji since she didn't look surprised whatsoever. She then chuckled "maybe". After me and Yeji got our drinks we then ordered two more for our parents and also food.

Me and Yeji talked about school while our parents talked about their work and how it was going so far. We ate and drank and just talked about more random things. "So anything big we missed" our mom asked. "Hyunjin is no longer single" Yeji said out no where. I wasn't fully ready to tell my parents about Felix considering how I never officially came out to them so I just stayed silent. "Really who's the lucky girl?" My dad asked and it just went silent. Yeji looked at me and saw how I was a bit hesitant. "Um how about we talk about something els-" "boy" my parents tuned to me.

"What was that hun?" "It's a boy... not girl" my parents looked at each other and then to me. My mom started giggling. "Ha I told you from day one he wasn't straight now pay up" she said reaching her hand out waiting for my dad to give her something. "Fine.." he reached into his picked and pulled out some money and placed it in her hand. Me and Yeji looked surprised. "Y'all made a bet?" Yeji asked, "uh duh" my mom said while continuing to eat. "Wait wait so what does that mean?" I asked.

"It means that we support you and are not really that surprised we just waited until you would man up and tell us" my dad said "so what's his name" my mom added "um.. Felix" "you should invite him over sometime" my mom said while smiling.

I was honestly shocked since I didn't expect that at all but was relieved. It made me so happy that I couldn't wait to tell Felix about it.

After we were all finished and ready to go, they all fought over who would pay. While they were busy bickering I just went to the front counter and payed.

"Cmon stop making a scene I paid so let's go get our cars" I said walking away from them like I wasn't just sitting in a table with them a while ago. They bought up and we got our vehicles and drove off.

Once we all made it home safe we all went in. We sat on the couch to rest for a while but then got up to change into more comfortable clothes. When I was about to go up stairs the door bell rang. "You guys go up I'll get it" I said walking to the door. I opened it up and saw Minho standing outside.

"Minho?" "What are you doing here?" I asked while stepping aside for him to come in. "Oh no I'm not staying for long I made plans with Jisung already, I just wanted to stop by and return this to you" he said handing me a shopping bag that I previously gave to him to give to Jisung. "What's wrong does Jisung not want it?" "Oh no it's not that it's just it's not his, he said it was Felix's" "are you sure" "yes I'm sure as soon as he saw the bag he said he never bought it and that Felix was the one who did. Minho said

This shit left me speechless since Felix was so protective over it saying that it was Jisungs. "Oh alright sorry about that then" I said apologizing. "It's fine, also Jisung said something about looking inside or something like that I don't know" she shrugged then walked away. I closed the door and went up stairs.

I placed the bag on the bed questioning if I should open it or not. Oh fuck this he lied to me I might as well see what he was so protective about. I reached out for the bag and took out the colored papers that were on top of it. I saw to pieces of clothing and took them out and placed them on the bed unfolding them to see how they fully looked.

Goddamn...

• • •

Damn don't we all need a friend like Jisung 😮‍💨
Anyways happy Easter to anyone who celebrates it
And also thank you all this story made it to
3k views 🤍

I love you all byee~ 🕊