𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝐒 ✩ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝐒 ✩ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's been a couple weeks since the news of Hyunjins return was out.

At this point people just thought it was a rumor and which I as well did.

♡︎

I was walking to school with my friends today since we all live pretty close today.

We walked in and sat down on one of the benches in the school and just talked about how our day was and what plans we had going on.

While we were talking the door opened again but we didn't pay much attention thinking it was just some student.

"AHH 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊!"

A girl screamed out, which caught a lot of peoples attention.

And when we looked back it was the one and only Hwang Hyunjin.

♡︎

After that basically everyone was no longer focused on their work but now on him.

He didn't change much. But the biggest change was his hair.

Before Hyunjin used to have short black hair, but now.. now he grew out his hair. Which made him look hot af ngl-

♡︎

"goddamn he fine" Jeongin blurted out

Which he only gained a look from Seungmin. Which at this point me and Jisung already knew why. Seungmin has a crush on Jeongin for a while now.

But Jeongin being Jeongin is oblivious of the others feelings.

"I mean yeh he is but you know who's finer?" Jisung asked.

"Minho" we all answers clearly annoyed

"Huh how'd y'all know"

we all started laughing.

After that we all went our separate ways walking to our next classes.

I walked in to my Math class, one of my least favorite classes.

In this school I'm known as the person who gets good grades because I'm a "try hard" when I'm reality I'm only working hard to get a better future something these mfs will never have.

The students were very loud reminding me of the jungle ngl.

As soon as the teacher came in everyone settled down a bit.

Then behind the teacher walked in Hyunjin.

"Alright class you might all already know who this is correct" the teacher asked.

"Yes!" Everyone replied

"Alright good that saves much time" "Hyunjin how about you sit next to Felix"

"Who's Felix?"

Everyone started laughing. Which was just stupid to be honest.

I raised my hand up indicating that I was Felix and he made his way next me.

I never in my life thought that we would ever sit this close to each other but it happens since the universe clearly hates me.

It was quite no words were thrown at each other but I wasn't mad.

After class i walked out and made my way back to my friends.

The rest of the classes went by pretty fast and just like that it was finally time to go home.

♡︎

A/N

Welp hope you enjoyed this shitty chapter :]
I'll try and do better on the next chapters-
So yeah
Byeee