𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃

{ y'all might wanna play the video 😮‍💨☝🏼 }

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 ✦ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As soon as the music started playing Hyunjin and Felix's body was moving to the rhythm of the music and dancing the way they practiced.

To them everything and everyone around them was blocked out. It was just them and the music.

While dancing they got a good look at what the other was wearing and falling in love all over again.

Hyunjin was wearing a purple suit that looked like it came right out of a Disney movie. While Felix was wearing a baby purple ballerina dress which he definitely looked so good in.

All of the nervousness that the two felt before was now gone after seeing one another.

The song itself was very calming and didn't need any over the top energy.

They matched their choreography to the lyrics of the song. They didn't need a lot of energy but they did need emotion.

Out of the two, Felix was the one that needed to show a lot of emotion the most, by showing the audience how he was happy, scared, or sad.

In the beginning of the project both wanted to create a story for the audience to enjoy.

The story they wanted to show how people fear of not being able to find a place to hide and find comfort. And how much stress it can cause and maybe sometimes people won't be able to handle that stress.. even the "happiest" people.

Felix's role was to play someone whose never showed his problems and always kept them to himself and only showed his happiness to others even if he was in a hard place.. which wasn't entirely just an act.

Towards the end it showed that he gave up and just wanted all the stress to leave but that only meant by doing one thing...

ending his life

Felix stood in the balcony of the set and sat of the fence. The audience were all quiet waiting for what would happen next.

Then out of no where Hyunjin showed up walking towards the balcony. Reaching his hand out indicating for Felix to not do anything that he had in his mind.

Felix showed hesitation but then ended up running down and going to Hyunjin. This showed people that sometimes at times like this someone just needs a person to stop them and make them feel some sort of love.

And the part that Felix and Hyunjin have been practicing for god knows how many times was now here.

Felix ran towards Hyunjin and Hyunjin mentally yelled at himself to make sure he holds Felix right and let this all go smoothly.

Luckily it did, Hyunjin managed to pick Felix up by his smooth milky waist and lift him up.

When the song was coming to an end Hyunjin New down still holding Felix and brought Felix to the ground. They held eye contact, and with Hyunjins hand already holding Felix's waist he pulled him closer to him not breaking eye contact.

The song finally finished and the audience stood up clapping their hands at the amazing work the school put in. Even the principal himself stood up and clapped.

The curtains were pulled down and the dance teacher came out.

"Thank you all for coming and watching this event. The students put a lot of work and thought into this play and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did."

The audience then clapped once again.

Behind the curtains in the hall of the dressing rooms stood the students waiting for their teacher.

She then came in with a big smile and pulled them into a big tight hug.

"I'm so proud of you guys I knew you guys could do it!"

They all smiled felling happy and 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 at the show they put on. They all separated once more to their dressing rooms to change.

Felix stepped into his but not long after Hyunjin followed behind and knocked on his door.

Felix opened the door meeting a happy Hyunjin. Hyunjin then pulled the smaller into a hug. They both let go and out their foreheads together. "You look hot" a Hyunjin said with a smirk on his face, Felix looked away feeling embarrassed at the sudden compliment. "You look good too" Felix managed to say still looking away.

Hyunjin placed both his hands on Felix's now red tented cheecks and brought his face to where he could look at him. Hyunjin then leaned in connecting their lips together not wanting this feeling to end.

After a few minutes of them talking about how they felt about the show and laughing at each other's not so funny jokes, Hyunjin finally went back to his dressing room to get changed. Felix finished what he needed to do and got changed into his normal clothes.

After everyone was done the teachers and staff took them to a restaurant to celebrate. They ate and partied like their was no tomorrow.

After it became late everyone went home. Felix went to Hyunjins house and stayed the night there. They ended up cuddling and watching movies. After a while Felix fell asleep on Hyunjins shoulder.

The older of the two carried him to his room and tucked him in, he then went to go clean up the living room and came back to Felix. He lifted the bedsheets and tucked himself in then brought Felix closer to him and kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight love, I love you" Hyunjin whispered in his ear, earning a soft smile from the younger as he snuggled himself in even more towards Hyunjins chest. Hyunjin chuckled at the cute action of the younger and slowly drifted to sleep.

🤍

A/N
wow that took a while but it's finally done 😮‍💨
I'm sorry for the shitty details I'm still new to this whole explaining details in stories but I'll try harder next time :))

Oh yeah here are the outfits that Felix and Hyunjin wore ↴

Alright that's all for now
bye luvvies
🕊