𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐒 ♥︎ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐒 ♥︎ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's been a while since I came back home...

Mr and my family took a family vacation because our family was on the edge of breaking up.

My parents used to love each other and wouldn't take their eyes off of each other. That was until my mom started accusing my dad of cheating multiple times when in reality all of that were just false information.

Me and my sister, Hwang Yeji had enough of it. Our mental health was just awful. My parents never listened to when we used to tell them to stop fighting.

They finally opened up their eyes once they saw my sister laying down on the bathroom floor full of cuts and pills scattered next to her...

♡︎

After everything was 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 and back in order, with my sister finally fully recovered and my parents finally putting everything aside. I was now finally ok.

Me and Yeji finally made a decision to go back home and go back to school. I hated school and all the fangirls and now fanboys being all up on me, but i did miss my friends: Chris Bangchan, Seo Changbin, and Lee Minho.

♡︎

Today would be my first day back. I woke up did my morning routine and came down stairs.

I saw good on the table and saw Yeji already sitting down.

"Good morning Jin"

"Morning"

"You ready for school" i asked

"Yup!"

"wait aren't you going to eat?"

"Nah I'm not hungry" i answered

just then my parents finally decided to show up.

"Are you guys going?" my dad asked

"Yeah we are" Yeji answered

"Ok have fun kids and please stay safe and out of trouble!" Mom yelled out from the kitchen while picking up the dishes

"We will" we both yelled back

♡︎

As soon as we stepped foot inside the school gate all eyes were on us.

We were pretty known in the school so it wasn't much of a surprise.

I was known as the playboy of the school.

I mean yeah I did play peoples feelings for fun. And maybe fucked 1 or 2 of them then pretended like nothing happened... yeah nevermind I get why I was given that name.

♡︎

"Hey Hyunjin!"

A familiar voice could be heard from afar.

"Chan hyung"

"Hey hyunjin"

"Alright I'm gonna go have fun Jin" she said as she waved

"Alright bye Yeji" I waved back at her

"I see she's doing better" Chan said

"Yeah much better actually"

"That's good!"

"Cmon let's get you your schedule"

"Alright"

♡︎

After I got done with the principal and got my schedule I looked at the classes I got.

"What do you have first period?" Chan asked

"Math, you?"

"Uh I have English"

"And sadly Minho and Changbin also have other classes"

"Oh..."

"But don't worry maybe you'll meet some new friends in that class!" Chan said trying to make me feel better

"Yeah maybe, we'll bye hyung we should get to class"

"Bye Jin"

♡︎

I finally found my class as I was about to walk in the teacher also came in.

We said our hellos and walked in together.

She then asked the class if they knew me which the whole class nodded their heads.

She then told me to sit next to a kid named Felix

"Who's Felix?"

The whole class started laughing. I didn't know why I was just simply asking who the boy was so that I could go and sit next to him.

I then saw a boy raise his hand up while having his head hanged down low maybe because of the embarrassment.

When I went to go sit next to him it was quiet. Usually people would start wanting to open up conversations with me. But I liked it this way.

I looked over at him he had a pretty face. And light pink hair.

How could I have not seen this cute boy around before

After the lesson was over he quickly got up and went out with his friend who I could recognize. Han Jisung, Minhos lil crush. Ha how cute.

I made my way out to find the rest of my friends waiting for me to walk together to our next class.

After that the day went by pretty fast and it was finally time to go home.

♡︎

A/N

Sorry if this chapter was long-
I was just trying to fit everything in at that point.
But I still hope you guys enjoyed
Byeeee