𝐋𝐈𝐗𝐈𝐄

𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐒 ♥︎ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐒 ♥︎ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's been a couple more weeks since the last announcement.

Me and Felix have started talking more and I got to get to know him a little better.

We both decided on a song.

We chose 'LOVELY' by Billie Eilish ft. Khalid
(a/n: not a big Billie fan but lovely just hits different)

We started practicing and making decisions on how we want our dance to look like.

♡︎

Today me and Felix decided on meeting up.

The teacher said any student was able to sign their name and make a day where they can get the studio all to themselves to practice.

So that's what we did too.

I was both excited but nervous that I might somehow mess up and look like a total fool.

♡︎

I grabbed my things and placed them in my dance bag with a bottle of water and zipped it up.

I said my goodbyes to my family and exited out of the house and locking it.

I finally made it to the school and went straight for the dance room.

As I walked in I saw that Felix was already in the studio stretching.

He had half of his hair tied up with a few strands of hat fallen down on his face.

Damn the more I looked at him the more I realized that I was slowly falling for him.

This feeling that I never felt for anyone and that fast we just started talking to one another.

"Oh Hyunjin your here" he said bringing me back to reality.

"Oh yeah I am" I said

"Should we start?" He asked

"Yeah we should"

♡︎

We've been practicing for a good 1 hour and we both finally decided to call it a day.

We were both panting from all the work we put in to this practice.

We got the main steps figured out we just need to put them all together and see which one would go well together to put in our final result.

At first I thought it might be challenging to work with Felix but he actually was really good, but I shouldn't be to surprised since he is one of the best dancers of the class.

♡︎

"You did good today" I said to him

"Thank you" he replied back a little flustered

He looked cute when he was shy.

"Are you busy?" I asked

"Not at the moment" he replied

"You wanna go to the cafe that just opened up next to the school?"

"It's on me" I said with a grin

"W-what no way it's fine" he said looking a little hesitant

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him.

"Cmon 𝐋𝐈𝐗𝐈𝐄 think of it as a reward"

"L-lixie!?" He said with a face looking red as a tomato

I didn't even realize I said that to him but after I saw how flustered he looked it made me want to tease him more.

"Haha yup your new nickname for me" I said with a smirk

"shut up" he said then walked away like a little kid

"cute..." I mumbled

♡︎

A/N
yes more hyunlix interactions 😔
I don't even know who is reading this story but to the people who are thank you for even thinking about reading this cringe story 🤧💖