𝐌𝐈𝐗𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝐒 ✩ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝐒 ✩ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It was finally Wednesday again.

I woke up very excited.

I had 𝐌𝐈𝐗𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 to find out who I'll be paired up with.

I hope it's one of my friends.

I basically ran downstairs while holding my things in my hand.

I ate half a bagel and grabbed my keys opening my front door and locking it.

As I was walking I spotted Minho.

"Oh hey Felix" Minho said

"Hey Min"

"You ready for today?" he asked

"Yeah I am!"

"How about you?" I asked him

"Yeah I am but I hope I get paired up with someone who's good"

"Like Jisung" I said while smirking

"W-what no... maybe" he said clearly flustered

I started laughing.

"Cmon let's not be late" I said

♡︎

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃 4

"Good morning class" the teacher said

"Good morning" we all answered

"I know you all have been waiting to find out who your partner will be"

We all nodded our heads in agreement

"I sat down and paired up you guys by who I think you will work best with"

"Ok let me announce the names and then go find your partners and get to know them if you haven't already.

"Jeongin and Bangchan"
"Seungmin and Changbin"

she then announced other names while I was sitting like a dog waiting for it's owner waiting for my name to be called out.

"Felix and..." the teacher started

And cmon...

"Felix and Hyunjin"

oh shit.

"Jisung and Minho"

Both me and Jisung looked at each other with our jaws practically on the floor.

We both got up to go over to our partners that were chosen for us.

♡︎

Me and Hyunjin both sat in one of the corners in the dance room.

It was pretty quiet and kind of getting awkward.

"So I'm guessing you've already heard about me at least once?" Hyunjin said trying to open up a conversation.

"Yeah.." I answered

"Alright then well then tell me about yourself" He said

It kind of caught me off guard.

I thought we wäre going to go straight into the details of what dance we'll be doing together.

"Um well for starters I am from Australia and have been dancing since I was very little" I started

He nodded

"My parents sent me here to learn how to depend on myself more.

"oh just like me" he mumbled

"Pardon" i asked

"Huh oh never mind" he quickly said.

"I've been dancing since I was four and it has helped me with many things in life" he said with a smile.

Damn his smile can wipe out a whole room.

"Oh that's cool" I said not knowing what else to say.

"We'll now that we know more about each other it can maybe help us when making out actual dance" he said.

I nodded in agreement.

♡︎

After the class finished we all walked out and said goodbye to our partners.

"Soooo..." Jisung said with a smirk on his face

"How was it with you and Hyunjin?" He asked

"It was actually not bad"

"We got to know each other a little more" I said not realizing I was smiling like a maniac.

"So by the way you are smiling you like him?" Seungmin asked

"Maybe..." I said hesitating

"So you finally decided to let go of the past?!" Jeongin asked happily

It then turned quiet.

I was so into Hyunjin and looked foward to seeing him everyday that I forgot the real reason why I stopped and gave up on love.

"Jeongin I don't think now was the time to say that" Seungmin whispered to Jeongin

"No it's fine, I guess I kind of forgot about that.." I said while fake laughing

Everyone looked at me with a worried face.

"But anyways how were your partners" i said trying to change the subject since it was getting kind of awkward.

Jisung started talking about how it went with Minho and how it was like he fell in love all over again.

Jeongin started talking about how nice Bangchan was which made Seungmin give him an annoyed look.

And lastly Seungmin said that Changbin was actually pretty nice and easy to communicate with.

I was happy to hear they got along pretty well with their chosen dance partners.

♡︎

A/N
Someone take my phone away I can't stop writing new chapters 🏃🏻‍♀️