𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅

𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐒 ✧ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐒 ✧ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I've like Jeongin for god knows how long. I mean who wouldn't?

I personally don't like talking about my feelings to other people especially when it comes to crushes. Felix and Jisung basically begged me to tell them about my crush but I always said no. They later found out that it was Jeongin who I liked since out of all of them I always treated Jeongin with "more love" as they always say.

I actually believed I had a chance with Jeongin and always thought that maybe he also saw as more than a friend like I did. All of that high hopes soon came crashing down when our dance teacher chose him to be partners with Bangchan.. Chanbang I don't even give a fuck what his name was, all I cared about was that Jeongin was partners with one of the schools most liked boys.

And if that wasn't already bad enough, everytime me and Jeongin hang out by ourselves or even with the others he wouldn't shut up about that bitch. I already had to deal with Felix and Jisung blabbering about their crushes nonstop but now Jeongin too...

There were even times where I would just stare up at the ceiling of my room and just ask my self if I was good enough. I mean me and Chan are pretty different. He has the looks, the body and knows exactly what to do to get someone head over heels for him. While my looks and body are pretty average and don't even get me started with how I can barely keep a conversation going with someone.

And that's when I think...

Maybe Chan isn't so bad for Jeongin, he'll be a much better boyfriend than me.

-

"SEUNGI~"

"what now"

"Damn you don't have to be so mean" I turned and saw Jeongin pouting a little with his eyebrows furrowed. Damn sometimes I just wanna cup his cheeks in my hand in kiss him... "Sorry innie, I'm just tired" I said smiling slightly. I pulled his arm so that he would start walking again.

"It's okay!" He said with a bright smile. His smile never failed to make my heart melt, which makes it harder for me to let go...

"You've got any plans today?" I asked out of curiosity. "Oh me and Chan were planning to go to the movies after school" "oh that's cool have fun" I said faking a smile. I think he saw it too but didn't want to ask any questions.

"Oh yeah have you heard that dance will be an actual class now!" Jeongin said jumping slightly "haha yeah I have I'm really hap-" Out of nowhere Chan came up to us and and greeted us. I greeted him back trying not to give him a death stare. Jeongin end up continuing his walk to school with Chan. And there I was lonely af once again.