Thank you!

As I was writing this I was listening to my ultimate sad songs playlist

How fitting 😭

Maggie is my second book on Wattpad. I like to think that my writing as an author has improved since I wrote my first book. I like to believe that it will further improve when I finish my next.

I want to say that I will go through every chapter and edit it, but to be completely honest, I still haven't edited Daisy. So for a while the grammar will be really shitty.

Anyways, thank you for your reads, votes, and comments. Silent reader or not, you all have made a difference for this book. Your consistent reads makes me want to write. You guys are what motivates me, not finishing the book.

One thing I noticed about writing this book was how tired I got while writing it. I think it was because of Maggie's crazy personality. It is so different from mine. I am more reserved and calm, so writing the thoughts and actions of an energetic outgoing kid made me feel as though I was living through my screen and being her. However, the tiredness was worth it because in the end I reached my goal which was Maggie and Leo being father and daughter first, and best friends second.

Who was your favourite character in the book? I am genuinely curious. Mine was Ethan or Leo.

If you like my writing I strongly suggest that you read Daisy and Help. I will hopefully post regularly for Help and one day I will edit Daisy.

Again, thank you all for your love and support you all mean the world to me and if you would like to reach out to me I check Wattpad regularly!

Thank you.

- Sydney