seven

I go to press the radio button on his car but he slaps my hand away

I go to press the radio button on his car but he slaps my hand away. What is with this guy?

"No music." He grumbles out. Oops, this might've been my fault, I poked the bear this morning. He's been in a mood ever since the elevator.

"Why?"

"Because I said so." I sigh and look out the window. Tapping my feet and playing with my fingers I feel like I could rip my eyeballs out from the silence.

So I do what I do best.

Ramble.

"Okay so I am going to tell you a story. So when I was still in school a lot of bitches didn't like me. I don't know why though because I am a pretty cool person. Anyways, so I was walking around minding my own business when this bitch named Jessica pushed me into the lockers! You paying attention?" I speak a mile a minute. I look towards him and he looks amused.

"Very, a bitch named Jessica pushed you into the lockers. Did you deserve it?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Anyways," I continue ignoring his question. We both know I may have instigated the situation a little bit. "She was like 'why the hell you touching up on my man?' And I was so confused because I didn't even know who 'her man' was. But then I asked her who. This guys name was Evan and apparently he lied to her to save his own ass. So, what I said was 'you mean Evan the kid whose butt crack sticks out every time he bends down?' And then she slapped me because I was 'looking' at his butt crack. You following?"

Nardo nods his head so I continue. "Okay so then she made a comment about my bitties and-"

"What's bitties?"

"Oh, small tits." His mouth forms an o shape and he looks confused and slightly concerned. "She said my bitties were small, she totally body shamed me. So I told her she had a booger in her nose and then I ran."

I may be a dick to some but I will never body shame.

"Booger? That's all you could come up with? Why didn't you just punch her in her face?"

"Because I am not an animal Nardo."

"Whatever. Interesting story Maggie." He says pulling into the airport. "We are flying private so we don't need to go through security."

We walk through the crowded airport and I can't help but look around in awe. Up ahead was a moving floor so of course I hopped on.

"Seriously Maggie?" He sighs walking beside the slow moving strip.

"Nardo do you know how to live life?" I question him.

"Of course I do." He scoffs.

"Clearly you don't, seeing as you can't even take an extra five minutes of your day to stand on a moving floor. A MOVING FLOOR! It's incredible!" I tell him. "Now that I am around, you will get to experience the real meaning of fun."