BONUS: CROSSOVER

________________________

!Disclaimer!

This chapter is for those who have read and FINISHED both Maggie and Daisy. I am not saying you shouldn't read it but it may be confusing. If you haven't read it you should check Daisy out!

There won't be any major spoilers but this extra chapter is for those who wanted Daisy and Maggie to meet.

__________________________

Third person

Both girls thought it would just be a normal first day of class. Their senior year started early this morning and in less than nine months they will be free from a life of school, they are free to do whatever the hell they want.

The blonde girl, she's been through hell and has come out an angel. Her smile still brightens her friends and families lives. She's done and seen so many new things. She's become independent and outgoing. She's found love with a certain boy that she's known since she was fourteen. She has found a passion in art, specifically tattoos. In nine months she will move back along with her father to Italy.

The brunette, another beautiful soul that brings joy to peoples lives. She's still outgoing and her heart still soars through the sky. She has found peace with her past, she's become stronger than ever before. She is an entrepreneur, running two business. One is small and the other is a very feared but well respected organization. She still needs reassurance from her family—especially her father. But being the stubborn girl everyone knows she is, she pretends that his ideas are hers. Although she has gained a responsibility that many could not even dream of being able to handle—she still buys random crap on Amazon and pulls pranks on her father. She swears like a sailor, and "shakes her bum through life."  That's her motto.

The two girls can be polar opposites: you have a calm girl, one who would never dream of making fun of someone. And then you have the other who will outright verbally assault you if you have wronged her.

Now the two girls sit next to each other.

Maggie had been running late as per usual. She needed her Starbucks coffee and had slept in so late that even her girlfriend, Logan, had to yell at her to wake up. And Maggie being Maggie didn't give a shit if the lecture started at nine or ten, she was going to get her coffee.

She waltzed into the lecture thirty two minutes and sixteen seconds late to be exact. All the seats in the lecture hall were taken.

Except one.

She greeted the annoyed professor with a big goofy grin before shimmying up the set of stairs to the very middle row where the empty seat was.

Daisy watched the whole thing go down. She giggled at the goofy girl as she smiled at the professor. Daisy was seventeen minutes early to the lecture. She got a chance to talk to the professor and found out that one of his major pet peeves were students that were late and especially the ones who interrupt the lesson while at it.

The brunette shimmied her way through the row until she reached the empty seat. Plopping down with a loud sigh she starts going through her book bag. Her sneakers are muddy, and her hair is in the messiest bun to exsist. She wears yesterdays t-shirt that says "Fuck" on it and green sweatpants.