Heads Up!

Hi everyone!

This is my second book I have posted. I want to say a quick thank you in advance for clicking on this book!

So far on my other book Daisy I have received a lot of love. Everyone's votes comments and even the silent readers I appreciate so much!

I love hearing from all of you and I will let you know in advance that I love when you guys give me ideas on what you want in the book.

The main character is energetic and extremely friendly. She's had a very hard life and has been through a lot. I don't want to see any hate on her character or her choices.

Secondly, even though the Maggie has a love interest it isn't the main focus of this book. The main focus is about Maggie learning to lean on her father Leonardo. And Leonardo learning how to be a father to a crazy energetic teen.

Some warnings for this book include:
- possible nightmares/flashbacks of her past including SA and Abuse.
- lots of swearing and the main character curses like a sailor.
- it is a mafia book so there will be mentions of torture and blood.

This book is more of a lighthearted read.

I hope you all like this book and if you haven't read my other book yet it is similar to this one so go check it out!

Lots of Love 💕