Thievery

(I'd just like to remind people that mean comments serve no use whatsoever. If you're going to comment something mean or rude on any of my stories just keep it to yourself. NOBODY wants to hear it)

The window opened on the twenty first floor and in climbed the thief. He climbed onto the ceiling and made his way further into the building. He sang to himself as he made his way to the safe, he was already mid song. "Well New York City really has is all oh yeah, oh yeah"

 "Well New York City really has is all oh yeah, oh yeah"

(I'm genuinely upset spider-punk once again lost)

"Sheena is a punk rocker" the boy fell to the floor as he walked up to the safe.

"Sheena is a punk rocker" He looked the safe over before shrugging. He grabbed the handle and pulled the door off its hinges. He then threw it to the floor.

"Sheena is a punk rocker now" the boy stuck his hand into the safe and pulled out a vase. The boy had learned about the the multi thousand year old artifact from a friend and just knew it would be the perfect first theft for his return to crime.

"Ooh! Love the Ramones. Can you do The KKK took My Baby Away?" An unmistakable voice spoke.

"I really thought you were done with crime" Another familiar voice sighed. "And I thought you were done with that costume"

(Y/n) heard the familiar voice and turned around. "May, Gwen" (y/n) nodded at the two. Mayday Parker and Gwen Poole. "And yes I can sing that. I won't though since you interrupted me" he crossed his arms.

"Put the Vase down. Let's not have any problems" May said as she motioned for the boy to do what she said.

"No. I'm taking this and you aren't stopping me" (y/n) replied as he started to walk past the two girls. "I'm your brother May. You arrest me and the whole world will know that Spider-Man's son is a criminal and they'll never keep me there. I'm rich, I have a team of lawyers ready to bail me out at any moment. Gwen won't do it because she's my biggest and most attractive fan" Gwen squeaked when the boy said most attractive.

"You really thought this all out Huh?" May asked, her tone dripped with malice.

"Of course" (y/n) nodded with a smirk. "I'm getting out of here. See you in the funny papers" the boy saluted as he walked out of the room and out of the view of the girls.

"I'm going to kill him" May sighed as she shook her head. "We can't just let him take that vase"

"Why not?" Gwen asked with a look of confusion. "The owner doesn't need it. He probably didn't even pay for it"

"Because... I don't know. (Y/n)'s the bad guy, that's my point here" May sighed as she shook her head. "We should call a lawyer before we arrest him. See their opinion"

"Keep me out of this" Gwen held her hands up in mock surrender. "Like he said I'm his biggest fan. I'm with him on this"

Outside as he swung through the streets (y/n) hummed a tune. He had the vase surrounded in bubble wrap in a bag on his back. "Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream" the boys phone rang.

The boy picked up his phone and put it to his ear. "(Y/n)? You on the way home?" Gwen Stacy's voice spoke through the speakers.

"Make her the cutest that I've ever seen" the boy continued to sing to himself. "I'll be there in ten Gwendolyn. Miss me that much?"

"No, just having trouble with the seating chart for the wedding. Could use your help" Gwen scoffed.

"Give her two lips like roses and clover" the boy continued his song. "Just tell your parents that they'll be able to see from where you have them seated. It's our wedding, not theirs"

Gwen was silent for a moment. "Alright. Fine... totally can say that without upsetting them"

"Then tell her that her lonesome nights are over" (y/n) continued his song once again.

"Are you just gonna sing the whole time?" Gwen asked as she started to sound annoyed.

"I like to sing when I'm out working! Sue me. I met Riri while I was robbing her and singing Winnie the Pooh songs" (y/n) said as he shook his head. "Look, everything will be fine!"

Gwen sighed. "I hope you're right. This is starting to become a hassle" she hung up.

"Alright then" (y/n) nodded. "New song!"

Ten minutes later, after dropping the stolen vase at his safe house, the boy swung through an open bedroom window as he finished his song. "But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is
I'm the only one!" He pulled off his mask and smiled at Gwen. "Evening Gwendolyn"

"Evening" Gwen rolled her eyes. She didn't like that the boy had recently started referring to her with her full name. She watched as the boy pulled his bag off his back. The girl grimaced as she watched the boy put it down. She knew that only a few minutes ago there had been a stolen item in there. She had said she was okay with him going back to being a thief but this would definitely take some getting used to. "Mind helping with this?" She held up her computer.

"Of course" (y/n) smiled before walking to the girl and sitting beside her on the bed.

Word count: 933