The Leaper

Riri yawned as she woke up the morning after her date with (y/n). She didn't remember going to bed afterwards yet there she was, laying in her bed. She turned over and noticed (y/n) sleeping besides her. He must have fallen asleep after carrying her to bed.

After another minute the girl got up and walked over to her closet. She opened it and picked out an outfit before closing the closet and getting undressed. "So that's what you're hiding under that armor" Riri quickly turned around after hearing the boy.

"I thought you were asleep?!" She yelled at the boy as she quickly covered herself.

"I was" (y/n) replied with a shrug as he kept looking at her. "Then I woke up"

"Well could you turn away?" Riri asked angrily as she glared at him.

"You're no fun" (y/n) replied as he turned his head to look at the wall.

Riri quickly got dressed before sitting back down on the bed next to (y/n). "Thanks asshole"

"Well you're being quite a bitch aren't you?" (Y/n) asked as he sat up and turned his head back to Riri.

"Still better than how you act half the time" Riri replied with a smirk as she leaned closer to him.

"Oh please, we all know you love my attitude" (y/n) replied as he also leaned closer to her.

"Definitely not" Riri scoffed.

"You said it yourself last night" (y/n) smirked. "You love me" he teased her.

"Shut up you prick" Riri growled before pulling the boy closer to her and kissing him. (Y/n) kissed back as they wrapped their arms around each other.

"We do not have a healthy relationship" (y/n) said before returning to the kiss.

"No we don't" Riri agreed as she kept kissing.

They broke the kiss after another minute, they painted trying to catch their breath. "Ok angry making out is the best making out" (y/n) said with a smirk.

"Definitely" Riri nodded before getting up. "Go get dressed. Then meet me in the kitchen"

10 minutes later

"Alright Irontits I'm here" (y/n) said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Great, then start making breakfast. I'm hungry" Riri said as she drank some coffee.

"I don't cook. That's your job, you're the-"

"If you say I'm the woman so I have to cook I will shoot you with my repulsers" Riri glared at the boy.

"I was gonna say you're the hero" (y/n) replied with a smirk. "If I make breakfast you aren't getting any"

"You're an asshole" Riri glared at him before getting up and walking over towards the refrigerator.

"Yeah but for some reason you love that about me" (y/n) replied as he slapped the girls ass as she passed him.

Riri jumped a bit at this and smiled a bit as she opened the refrigerator. "No I don't" she argued trying to sound angry but failing.

"Sure" (y/n) just replied as he sat down at the table and waited.

A few minutes later the two were eating pancake together in silence. After another minute they were finished. "How were they?" Riri asked as she put her plate and utensils in the dish washer.

"Good" (y/n) replied with a smile before also putting his stuff in the dishwasher. "I'm going out to beat some criminals up"

Riri quickly turned to (y/n). "don't do what you did to vulture to them" she demanded as she poked him in the chest. "I'll know if you do"

"No you won't" (y/n) replied with a smirk. "I found the camera you put in my suit. I then hid it somewhere in your room last night. Now the unless you disable the camera the only thing you'll be recording is yourself"

"You're a prick" Riri glared at him.

"I'm not the one who put a camera in somebody else's suit. At least I gave you a warning about the camera" (y/n) replied with a smirk before walking out of the room.

Riri sighed before walking off to her room to find the camera.

That afternoon

"Should have turned yourself in when you had the chance batroc" (y/n) said with a smirk as he kicked the leaper in the leg. A sickening crack was heard as a bone was broken.

 A sickening crack was heard as a bone was broken

Batroc screamed in pain as he grabbed his leg. (Y/n) heard sirens and quickly webbed the villain to the ground before swinging away.

The boy sat on a building ledge as he watched the police take Batroc the leaper away. "Wow" (y/n) turned his head after hearing the voice only to see Mayday standing behind him in her costume. "Dad told me you'd probably try to kill most of the villains you came across. Guess you showed him" she smiled under her mask before sitting next to (y/n).

"What are you doing here Mayday?" (Y/n) asked as he looked back down at the streets.

"Riri and Dad don't trust you not to kill, and they can't watch you without that camera" mayday replied. "So Dad asked me to keep an eye on you"

(Y/n) shook his head. "No more following me, got it Spider-Sis?"

"You don't scare me" Mayday replied with a glare. "I'm just as powerful as you are"

"Care to prove it?" (Y/n) asked with a smirk.

"I'd like nothing more" Mayday replied cockily.

"Arm wrestle. right here, right now" (y/n) challenged her.

"You're on" mayday replied with a smirk as the two half siblings got into position.

"Alright...3...2...1...go!" The two teens quickly put all their strength into the arm wrestling. They were both just about evenly matched. (Y/n) however was slightly stronger and after a few minutes was finally able to beat Mayday. The girl groaned before leaning back and laying on the rooftop. "I'll admit, you are stronger than I expected"

"I'm full of surprises" Mayday replied with a smile as she pulled her mask off. "You know-" she hesitated as she decided if she really wanted to finish her thought. "I always wanted a brother when I was a kid"

(Y/n) smiled a bit. Of all the Parker's she was really the most tolerable. "I never wanted a sister but now I'm glad I have one"

Mayday smiled at the boy before standing up and hugging him.

Word count: 1077