Letting It Out

(I'd just like to reiterate that thanks to the marvel crossover we know phineas and ferb takes place in a marvel universe, so you can't complain)

"And then he kicked me out of the Avengers!" (Y/n) growled angrily. "Can you believe that? Just because I took down a villain"

"You left Scorpion in a coma" the girl on the other end of the couch from him in all black replied barley looking up from her book.

"Yeah that does seem like a bit much" the girls father, Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz, replied as he worked on one of his Inators over on the balcony

"I came here for comfort, not for a supervillain and his daughter to agree with Captain America" (y/n) sighed before looking down at his watch.

"Sorry" Heinz replied with a shrug. He was about to say more before Perry the Platypus quite literally broke down the Door. "Perry the Platypus?! Why do you keep breaking down my doors? Why don't you knock first? It's not even locked! This time, you'll pay"

Perry pulled his wallet out of seemingly nowhere and pulled out money. "That's right, fork it over!" He then looks at the small amount of money. "What you're giving me this? This is not just drywall you know, solid oak!"

Perry pulls out more money as Vanessa and (y/n) glance at each other to make sure they're actually seeing this. "That's more like it! You can't just go busting into peoples for no reason you know" Perry looks down with a sorry expression. "Now you should leave"

Perry looked up and glanced at the Inator that the man had been working on. "That won't be done until tomorrow, besides I'm trying to make (y/n) feel better, you know (y/n) of course" Perry looked at the kid on the couch and waved at him, (y/n) waved back. "He got kicked out of the avengers temporarily" Heinz whispered.

Perry glanced at the Inator on the balcony before shrugging. He waved to the younger two sitting on the couch before exiting through the now smashed door.

"Now please continue" Heinz turned to (y/n).

"Uh- what was h up to?" (Y/n) asked as he turned to Vanessa.

"You got kicked out of the avengers" Vanessa replied as she turned to the next page of her book.

"Oh, right. Anyways now I've also started therapy-"

"That's good" The older Doofenshmirtz smiled. "Very healthy"

"Right" (y/n) nodded skeptically. "The therapist thinks I need to get over the death of my ex. But I have no clue how to do that"

"We'll everyone deals with grief in their own ways" Vanessa said as she shrugged.

"Talking about my backstory to Perry the Platypus always helps me feel better about myself" the male Doofenshmirtz replied. "I can get him back here if you'd like"

"Do you really think it would help?" (Y/n) asked. Usually he wouldn't have even considered it but he was desperate at this point.

"Perry the Platypus is a surprisingly good nemesis. He always listens and he's helped me get over a bunch of my own childhood backstories" Heinz replied with a smile.

"He's even helped me from time to time" Vanessa smiled. "I don't know if talking to him specifically will help you but you really should talk to someone"

(Y/n) nodded to himself. He smiled a bit as he started to get an idea. "Alright, I had an idea so I'm gonna go" he stood up. "Thanks you two"

Two hours later

(Y/n) sat beside Gwen's hospital bed. He had barely told the girl anything about his life between the time when he became a champion and when he met her. He didn't know if she could hear him in her comatose state or not but he figured it was worth a shot.

"Hey Gwen" (y/n) said quietly as he took her hand in his own. "I- I know I haven't been the most open with you, and I'd like to change that" he looked at the girl for any sign she could hear him but he got none. He sighed. "I'm going to tell you everything. Every little detail, I promise. And if you don't remember this when you wake up then I'll be happy to repeat it all for you" for a moment (y/n) felt Gwen's hand squeeze his before it was gone, he didn't know if he had imagined it but still he smiled. Then he sighed before letting it all out, he told her everything.

Word count: 777

(Second chapter of the day so this one is shorter)