What We Do When Gwen's Gone

(Y/n) groaned as he heard an alarm go off. "Fucking hell" he groaned as he opened his eyes. "When did we get an alarm?!"

Gwen rolled out of bed and rubbed her eyes. "My morning classes start today"

"Fuck college" (y/n) groaned as he pulled the blanket over his head so Gwen could change. "Come back to sleep"

After looking back to make sure (y/n) wasn't looking Gwen changed from her pajamas into school clothes. "I skipped last Friday with you Sweetie" Gwen sat down on the bed and slid her shoes on. "Besides, I'm stopping at the mall after classes to get more materials for our comic con costumes" she pat the boys back through the blanket.

"I need someone to cuddle, otherwise I'll just be awake all morning" (y/n) groaned as he moved his face out from behind the blanket.

"That's what the cat's for" Gwen said as she pointed to the sleeping kitten in the catbed on the other side of the room.

"Oh yeah!" (Y/n) said excitedly as he looked at the cat. "Here kitty. Pspsps" Hestia looked up from her bed and quickly made her way to the boys side. She quickly cuddled up to the boys face and they both quickly fell back asleep.

"Aw" Gwen smiled as she looked at the two. She pulled out her phone and took a picture. "That's going to be my new wallpaper" she put her phone away before grabbing her bag and leaving the room.

Noon

(Y/n) woke up with a yawn and opened his eyes. Hestia was clinging to his hand in her sleep so he carefully moved his arm so he could get up but make sure she stayed asleep.

(Y/n) silently walked to the kitchen and gently placed the kitten on the table before taking out a bowl. He poured cereal in and before pouring milk. He put a spoon in before then proceeding to fill Hestia's food and water bowls. The cat however was still asleep so he sat down at the table and started eating his cereal.

Soon after the boy finished eating the kitten meowed quietly as she awoke. She looked at her owner before jumping to the floor and going to her food bowl.

(Y/n) stood up and walked to the tv. He sat down on the couch before grabbing the remote. Hestia walked over to him after another minute and jumped into the boys lap. "What are we watching girl?" (Y/n) asked as he pet the cat with his hand that didn't hold the remote. "Cheers? M*A*S*H? The Big Bang theory? Winnie the Pooh? Doctor who?" The cat didn't answer. "Clone wars?" The cat still didn't answer. "Clone wars and M*A*S*H?" The cat meowed causing (y/n) to smile. "You have impeccable taste kitty" the boy quickly turned on season 1 episode 15 of the clone wars. "You'll like this one. Most people don't like the first two season as much as the later ones but this is definitely still one of the best episodes of the whole show" the kitten just cuddled up to her owner and watched the tv.

Once that episode was over (y/n) smiled happily. "Told you you'd like it" he booped the kittens nose. "M*A*S*H time then. Let's find a colonel Flagg episode. He always steals the show"

By the time the episode was over (y/n) was laughing while Hestia was sound asleep. The boy noticed this before moving her to sit on the couch. He turned off the tv and stood up.

(Y/n) walked over to the Garage and entered it only to find Valeria working on the car. "You're here early. Shouldn't you be in school? And how'd you get in my garage"

"School's boring" Valeria replied without looking away from the car's engine. "And the lock on this garage is pitiful. I plan on improving that when I'm done with the car. Pass me that wrench?"

(Y/n) picked up a wrench from the table and handed it to Valeria. "How long have you been working on this?"

"I got here right after the blonde left" Valeria replied as she worked on the car.

"The blonde has a name you know" (y/n) replied.

"That you haven't yet told me" Valeria replied with a smirk as she turned to look at the boy. "Who is she? Your girlfriend?"

"Yes" (y/n) replied with a nod. "Her name's Gwen Stacy. You'd like her"

"If she's anything like you I'm not so sure about that" Valeria shook her head before closing the hood of the car.

"Luckily she's not to much like me. I couldn't handle that" (y/n) shook his head as Valeria got under the car.

"I'm surprised she can handle being with you" Valeria called out from under the car. "Pass the soldering iron"

"The hell are you soldering? If you ruin my car you're paying for a new one" (y/n) said cautiously as he grabbed the soldering iron and handed it to the girl.

"Look, you want your car to fly then trust me" Valeria said as she put on goggles and started soldering. "So how long have you two been going out?"

"At this point? Almost a year" (y/n) replied with a smile.

Valeria came out from under the car. "So this is a serious thing then? I didn't take you for someone to be in a long term relationship"

"Why does everyone think of me as a scumbag?" (Y/n) asked as he crossed his arms. "I'm tired of this shit"

"The superhero community is a small place. Rumors start up" Valeria shrugged. "Girls gossip"

"Yeah I'm sure you all do" (y/n) shook his head. "But yes this is a serious relationship. Can we change the subject?"

"Sure" Valeria nodded with a smirk. "When's the wedding? Can I be the best man?"

"Valeria Richards you'd be lucky to make the guest list" (y/n) smirked as he shook his head. "You're certainly not gonna be the best man"

"Because I'm not a man?"

"Because you're not the best" (y/n) replied with a smirk.

"So who would be the best man? It's not like you have many friends beside me"

"Says who?" (Y/n) asked sounding insulted.

"Says the fact that you spent all morning and the beginning of the afternoon with your cat watching old TV" Valeria replied sassily.

"And you wonder why you're not gonna be my best man" (y/n) shook his head. "Look we're not gonna talk about this now"

"Because I'm right?" Valeria asked with a smirk.

"...no... maybe... I have friends!" (Y/n) shook his head before walking to the door.

"Sure you do" Valeria shook her head before getting back under the car.

"There's nothing more mean than a teenage girl" (y/n) huffed before leaving the garage.

The boy sat back down on the couch and looked down at Hestia who had just woken up. "You're my friend right girl?" The kitten got up and moved to lay in the boys lap causing him to smile and pet her.

Word count: 1207

The ThiefOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara