The Rest Of The Team

(This chapter will have a character from the guardians of the galaxy game. I like the character, that's why she's here. I will NOT be spoiling her story in the game. She will act like herself but certain parts of her story will be skipped over to avoid spoilers)

"Wow" (y/n) said as he looked out the cockpit window down towards the earth. "I knew it wasn't flat"

"Why would it be flat?" Gamora asked as she turned from the captains seat over to (y/n). "I thought you people already knew the earth was found"

"Most of us do. But there are a few wacko's who think that it's flat" (y/n) replied with a shrug. He walked over to Gamora as she put in the course for the ship to follow. "So where are we headed?"

"Would you even recognize the place if I told you?" Gamora asked as she stood up.

"Probably not" (y/n) admitted with a shrug. Gamora motioned for him to follow her as she walked out.

The two soon entered Gamoras room. "Sit on the bed"

"This is a bit sudden but alright" (y/n) shrugged before sitting down.

Gamora plucked a fish out of a bowl on her dresser. She quickly shoved the small creature into (y/n)'s ear.

"The fuck was that?!" (Y/n) yelled as he tried figure out a way to get the creature out.

"It's a babel fish" Gamora replied as she grabbed the boys hand so that he wouldn't try and get fish out. "It goes to your brain and translates almost any language you hear" (anyone know what this is from?)

"Isn't there a less gross way to translate?" (Y/n) asked as he shook his head. "That felt disgusting"

"After a while you'll forget that it's even there" Gamora reassured him before letting go of his hand. "Now get out of my room"

Soon (Y/n) sat down on a couch in what seemed to be the main room of the Milano.

"I am Groot" (y/n) turned to see the tree like alien walk into the room.

"Guess this translator thing doesn't work with your language Huh?" The boy asked. Groot just shook his head before walking through a door parallel to the one he had entered through.

After a few hours the intercom woke up (y/n) "Alright, we're here. Everyone get up here" Gamoras voice then vanished.

(Y/n) was soon sitting in his seat with Cosmo on his lap. Rocket sat in another nearby seat while Gamora was in the captains seat. "Where are we? Is this where the bad guy is?"

"Kid, You're not the only person we need the help of" Rocket scoffed as the ship began landing on the planet. The planet looked surprisingly similar to the earth. That's real fucking creative isn't it?

Suddenly some sort of creature in Thor like armor flew up next to the ship. "Friends, welcome!"

 "Friends, welcome!"