Consequences

(I just released a west coast avengers story. Go check it out! I'm hoping that story will one day be as big as this one)

"I can't (y/n)" Gwen talked to the boy hanging upside down outside her window. "You got me in trouble remember? Now my dad keeps coming to check and make sure I'm still in my room"

"What's the worst that can happen if you sneak out? What's he going to do?" (Y/n) asked as he pulled off his mask. "It'll be fun!"

Gwen considered it for a moment. "... alright" she said with a small smile. (Y/n) quickly flipped himself so that he was right side up. He grabbed Gwen by her waist and pulled her out of her room.

"Where are we headed?" Gwen asked as she pulled her window closed. (Y/n) put his mask on and began swinging away.

"Dinner" (y/n) replied with a shrug as he kept swinging.

"Right. But where's that?" Gwen asked with a smile as she held onto the boy tightly.

"Statue of liberty" (y/n) replied with a smile. "Right on top"

"Isn't that a bit dangerous?" Gwen asked cautiously.

"Probably" (y/n) shrugged.

"Perfect" Gwen replied before kissing the boys masked cheek.

(Y/n) swung for another minute before his spider sense started tingling. "Hold on!" He yelled before letting go of the web. Gwen screamed as they fell, at the same moment a bullet whizzed through the air right where they had been. "Pull my phone out of my pocket! Then dial the first number that shows up!" Gwen did what she was told before putting the phone up to (y/n)'s ear as he dodged another bullet and began swinging again.

"Hello?" A tired voice asked from the other side of the phone.

"Katie Kate? Need backup! Guns! Shooting! Help!" (Y/n) yelled as he dodged another bullet. "Where the hell is this guy!" The bullets seemed to all be coming from different directions.

"I'll be there as fast as I can!" Kate replied quickly before hanging up. Gwen put (y/n)'s phone back in his pocket.

(Y/n) quickly swung right through a window and into a nearby building. The glass shattered and (y/n) covered Gwen in order to make sure she wasn't cut. "Who's attacking us?" Gwen asked as she got to her feet.

"Not sure" (y/n) replied as he grabbed Gwen's arm and pulled her to an area without windows. "I'm starting to really dislike this whole hero thing"

"Me too" Gwen replied as a bullet shot through the wall and zoomed over her head. (Y/n) quickly pulled her behind him. "That was close" she whispered.

"That was to close. That was a warning shot. He's messing with us" (y/n) replied with a frown. Suddenly (y/n)'s spider sense went off. He pushed Gwen to the floor and tried to get out of the way, another bullet shot through the wall and went through the boys arm.

"(Y/n)!" Gwen screamed as she looked at the boys arm.

"I'm fine" the boy lied obviously in pain. "We're leaving" he said before grabbing the girl. They ran to the nearest window before pulling Gwen close to him and swinging out. Just as he was swinging out the web was shot from under him. Gwen screamed as they began to fall. (Y/n) wrapped his arms around the girl and repositioned them. A moment later (y/n)s back hit a rooftop. "My back" he groaned.

Gwen quickly got off of (y/n). "That looks like it hurt!" Gwen turned around and saw the speaker holding a pistol.

 "That looks like it hurt!" Gwen turned around and saw the speaker holding a pistol

(Y/n) tried to see who it was speaking but it hurt him to much to move. After a minute he was finally able to gather the strength to turn enough to see the villain. "The hell did I ever do to you Bullseye?"

"Oh I'm not after you" he replied before aiming his gun Gwen. Her eyes widened and she froze. "Sorry Gwenny, your dad pissed off the wrong people. I've been hired to make him suffer"

Just as bullseye was about to pull the trigger he was hit in the back of the head with an arrow. He collapsed to the ground unconscious. "Just in the nick of time!" Kate quickly approached them as (y/n) fell unconscious.

Word count: 750

(As you can probably tell I'm still no good with writing action stuff)