Khan

"This is agonizing" (y/n) groaned as he rolled over in his bed. "How the hell did I ever sleep when I was alone?" The boy turned once again to Come face to face with Hestia. She meowed and nuzzled him. "I know I'm not alone. But I'm also not with Gwen" the cat meowed again.

(Y/n) groaned loudly. "Quiet down!" Gwen called from the other room. "Go to sleep!"

"I told you I can't sleep alone!" (Y/n) called back tiredly. "Come to bed! Your essay will be in the same place in the morning!"

"It's due in the morning!" Gwen yelled back. "Unless you want to write it then be quiet!"

(Y/n) groaned again but grabbed a pillow and put it over his face. The pillow case had the Ms. Marvel logo on it. "Never thought I'd be smothered by Kamala's logo" he muttered before throwing the pillow across the room. "Why did we buy Kamala pillow cases?!" He called to Gwen. "It feels like she's just disguised as our pillows! And with her there's an actual possibility of that!" Gwen didn't bother replying, probably since it was the boys idea to get the pillow cases.

"Hey!" (Y/n) turned to quickly look at the pillow. "I resent that"

"I fucking knew it" (y/n) sighed. He watched as the pillow turned into Kamala in her costume.

"I'm flattered you use my pillow cases" she smiled as she motioned to the other pillows on the bed. She then seemed to realize she had revealed herself. "Oh"

"Yeah" (y/n) nodded as he crossed his arms. "Gotta say I wasn't expecting to ever be in bed with anyone beside Gwen again"

"Yeah..." Kamala nodded slowly. "I'm just gonna go" she stood up but (y/n) spoke again.

"Were you spying on me or did you just like me laying my head on you?" (Y/n) asked as the cat hissed at Kamala.

"Spying" Kamala replied with a shrug. "Figured you wouldn't mind to much"

(Y/n) shook his head. "If you want to listen to me and Gwen yell and flirt it's up to you. Kinda hurt though, this is the first time I've seen you in months and it's because you're spying on me"

"You're the one who ran away after what happened" Kamala replied snarkily. Her face then turned to a frown. "Not that we blame you after what happened of course. A few of us may have done the same thing"

"Let's not talk about that" (y/n) spoke, causing Kamala to shut up. "Gwen!" The boy yelled. "Come to bed or instead of my usual blonde I'm gonna sleep with a short brown girl!" Kamala blushed a bit at that.

"If you can find one you can have her!" Gwen called back sarcastically.

(Y/n) glanced at Kamala and she shook her head. "No"

"Fine" (y/n) shrugged as he picked up Hestia and pet her. "How long have you been here?"

"Just tonight. The team was hoping I could get some good info on you" Kamala replied with a shrug. (Y/n) didn't take any of it personally, he knew it was just her job. "What would you have done if Gwen and I had sex?"

"Have you and her even done it yet?" Kamala asked curiously.

(Y/n) was silent for a couple moments. "Shut up Khan" Kamala laughed at that.

"Who was that laughing?!" Gwen called from the other room.

"I told you. Short brown girl!" (Y/n) called back. Kamala rolled her eyes and sat down on the desk. Her uniform morphed into a causal outfit.

Gwen quickly popped her head into the room and spotted Kamala

Gwen quickly popped her head into the room and spotted Kamala. "Oh. Hi" she waved and Kamala waved back.

"Gwen, meet our friendly neighborhood peeping Kamala. She's here to spy on me for The Champions" (y/n) yawned as he continued petting the cat.

"Nice to meet you" Kamala smiled and Gwen replied with an awkward smile of her own.

"I'm not even gonna bother asking any more questions" Gwen sighed as she backed out of the room and closed the door.

The room was silent for a moment. "So how're your fanfics coming?" (Y/n) asked curiosity.

Kamala's face widened into a smile. "Wonderfully! Stilt-Man just married Lady Deathstrike and you just broke out of prison!"

"Me?" (Y/n) asked curiously. Kamala nodded. "You really think I would be dumb enough to end up in prison?" Kamala just nodded. "Ouch"

"So when's the wedding?" Kamala asked as she glanced back at the door Gwen had left through.

"May fifth" (y/n) replied. "You're more than welcome to come" he smiled.

"I accept!" Kamala said quickly before the boy could take it back.

"Great. Figured you'd be there whether I want you to be or not. Just make sure that when you copy it for your fanfics you don't include Gwen's real name. Don't want anyone finding out who we really are"

"Don't worry" Kamala replied with a nod. "You're dating Tigra in my story. You know... since I assume you're both into kinky stuff" (y/n) gave her a weird look. "I overheard you and Riri one time in the training room" she blushed at the memory.

(y/n) groaned. "Never tell anyone about what you overheard"

"Of course" Kamala nodded quickly. "Nobody will know about-" (y/n) glared at her and she shut up.

(Y/n) May back down. "I'm exhausted!" He yelled towards The door. "Come to bed!"

"I thought you were gonna cuddle with Kamala!" Gwen yelled back sarcastically. "I'm still working!"

(Y/n) groaned and lay back in bed. He glanced back towards the desk only to see Kamala was gone. "Are you still in here?"

"Maybe" Kamala's voice replied from what looked to be a water bottle.

"As long as you're in here do you want to cuddle?" He was met with silence. "This is gonna be a long night" he sighed as he stared up at the ceiling.

Word count: 1006