It Begins

Severus let Draco and Ron out in the morning, screaming and lecturing when he found the work hadn't been finished. Ron was left freaked out and exausted, curious to why Draco had been so nice to him. Seamus went back to Gryffindor tower early in the morning, leaving Harry to sleep in.

Draco unlocked his rooms, sneaking inside silently so he didn't wake his sleeping counterpart. He felt horribly guilty about his mega makeout session with Ron, hoping Harry wouldn't be upset with him.

Harry was cuddled in a cocoon of blankets, snoring in the middle of the bed.

Draco had finished a shower, putting on a pair of soft black silk boxers. He climbed inside the bed, pushing himself into the mess of tangled blankets around Harry. "Hey, wake up." He whispered.

Harry grabbed Draco by the hips, pulling him flush against him. "Nooo don't want to get up." He groaned.

"I need to talk to you." Draco squirmed, feeling Harry's morning wood pressing against his leg.

Harry opened his eyes slowly, looking up at Draco. "What is it? Oh god your face!" He sat up.

Draco furrowed his brow. "My face?" He reached up to touch his cheek, instantly reminded of the previous night. "Oh the black eye??? It's just slightly bruised I'll be alright."

Harry delicately stroked his finger over Draco's bruised eye and cheek. "Ron hit you didn't he?" He hugged him, mad at Ron for his inability to be nice to Draco.

"We settled our differences...umm that's what I wanted to talk to you about." Draco blushed, scratching the back of his head. "We sort of...hooked up."

Harry started to laugh.

"What? What's funny?" Draco asked.

"I hooked up with Seamus." Harry tried to calm his laughter, looking away with guilt in his mind.

Draco looked at Harry.

Harry looked at Draco.

Both of them broke out in laughter.

"Should we talk about this?" Draco asked, his guilt gone, but now he felt anxious about their relationship.

"Well...sure." Harry pushed himself in Draco's lap. "You're my boyfriend, I'm madly in love with you." He kissed him.

"I'll always love you Harry I couldn't imagine life without you." Draco kissed back. "But we've been physical with our friends." He shrugged. "So should we be more open?"

Harry smiled. "So you think of Ron as your friend?" He kissed Draco's bruised cheek. "Even after that?"

"It's my fault that Ron hated me I was never nice to him." Draco explained. "But I think we can be friends yes."

Harry felt better knowing his best friend and his boyfriend weren't going to fight anymore. "But let's always be honest with each other about this, keep it to our circle of friends, no muggles or other wizards that haven't been with us for the past 8 years."

Draco nodded. "And no girls...if that wasn't clear by this point." He chuckled.

Harry giggled at that. "Draco I think at this point girls aren't part of the equation."