Padded Prison

Draco and Harry were falling asleep in Professor Binns advanced History of Magic class, bored to death by thousands of notes and a lecture that seemed to have no end. Hermione and Luna sat a few desk infront of them, equally starting to get drowsy.

Harry couldn't keep his eyes open, trying to focus on the last bit of the notes for the class. He looked over to Draco who was literally asleep. "Draco." He whispered, taking his hand. "Hey!"

Draco gasped, rubbing his face. "Sorry...this lecture is making me sleepy." He sighed, writing down the notes he missed.

Harry pulled Draco's chair up against his, leaning into him. "Do you want to visit your Father after classes are done today?"

Draco glared at the thought. "Not especially...why do you ask?" Scribbling his quill against the parchment, finishing the rest.

"We should go back since you found out new information from Pansy, you told me this morning remember?" Harry kissed Draco's cheek.

Draco nodded, sighing as he put his books back in his school bag. "Will you come with me again? We can go the normal way."

Harry smiled. "Of course I'll go with you." He packed up his things, putting away the parchment mess they made. "We have to let Professor McGonagall know before we go."

Draco took both their assignments to the front. "All done sir...can Harry and I leave early we have to go talk to Professor McGonagall."

Professor Binns nodded, waving him off tiredly.

Harry walked to the front, leaving with Draco as the rest of the students gathered their things together.

Draco walked with heavy steps as they made their way to Head Masters office, his hands shaking slightly as Harry spoke the password.

Harry held Draco's hand. "It's going to be okay Draco." He soothed, walking onto the stone platform that slowly took them up.

Draco kissed Harry's lips as they stepped in. "I hope you're right."

Harry hugged Draco. "I'll wait here for you." He took Draco's bag, sitting on the chair near the door.

Draco nodded, walking further into the office. He looked around to see many books lining the walls with crystal and expensive looking artifacts on the top of the shelves.

Minerva was sitting ontop of her desk with her legs elegantly crossed, reading a very thick book that had jewels and stones embedded on the cover. She looked up with a smile. "Mr. Malfoy it's nice to see you." She closed the book. "What brings you here today?" She patted her hand on the side of her desk.

Draco walked over, sitting down. "I want to go visit my Father...but I don't want an escort." He said meekly, lowering his head slightly. "I know it's against the rules but..."

"That's fine Mr. Malfoy, you can go to the edge of the grounds and apparate to Purge and Dowse Ltd." She plainly said, standing up.

"Really?" Draco asked, shocked that there was no argument or rejection.

"Mr. Malfoy we've looked into the matter with Greyback and your Father...we are so sorry that none of us were able to help prevent the situation." Minerva apologized, petting Draco's hair for a second. "You are allowed to go see your Father anytime you like as long as you tell a teacher first."