Treats and Surprises

Draco split off from the group, trailing Neville through the village. He needed to know why Neville was staring all the time. Harry decided to do some Christmas shopping a little early, wanting to get Draco something special.

Draco followed Neville out of a few shops, waiting till he was alone. It wasn't until he stopped outside of Dervish and Banges that he was able to approach him. "Neville!"

Neville flinched, turning around to see Draco walking towards him. "Hi M-Malfoy!" He backed up nervously.

"You and I need to talk." Draco grabbed Neville by the sleeve of his coat, walking around the back.

"I didn't do anything let go of me!" Neville tugged at Draco's grip, trying to set himself free. "Let go!"

Draco dropped Neville's sleeve as they reached the back end of the store. "Shut up and listen to me." He started, clearing his throat. "Why have you been staring at me??? I've caught you looking at me multiple times in the past few days."

Neville blushed. "I didn't mean to it's just...I can't stop thinking about the party."

Draco crossed his arms. "It was only a game Neville, if I had the choice I would have never been in that closet." He glared.

Neville frowned, but he didn't argue that. It was only a game Draco was right, but that didn't make him feel any less horny about the situation. "I had a question for you...well rather a favor."

Draco raised a brow, leaning against the wall. "And what is this favor?" He asked with a scowl. I hate to think what he'd want of me after what we did together...

Neville fiddled with the end of his scarf, staring at the snow covered ground. "Would it be possible for you to...I mean if it's not a bother...maybe you could..."

"I don't have all day Neville spit it out!" Draco snapped.

"Would you blow me again???" Neville said almost too quiet to hear.

Draco's jaw dropped, staring incredulously at Neville. "Excuse me???"

Neville blushed even harder, pulling his hat over his eyes. "It felt so amazing I can't stop thinking about it and...well I thought it might be nice to..." he turned away, too embarrassed to finish his sentence.

Draco scoffed. "Neville have you lost your mind???" He asked, truly curious if he was being serious. "What we did was a game! It's not like on a normal day I'll just drop to my knees and suck you off!!! You're a nutter!!!" He scowled even deeper at the thought.

Neville instantly regretted asking. "You don't need to be rude about it...a simple no would have sufficed." He pulled the scarf over his flushed cheeks, walking away.

Draco ran off to look for Harry, he needed to tell him what just happened.

******

Harry and Ron had just exited the WizardWear shop, wandering over to Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop.

"Do you think Draco will like what I picked out for him?" Harry asked Ron, peeking into the tissue of the bag.

"What did you buy?' Ron asked.

Harry let Ron take a peek, pulling out a white box that had a silver snake pendant attached to a strong silver link chain.