Drink and Tell

Ron stared at Seamus after being asked to blow him, their lips swollen from the rough kissing, both of them hard and hot.

"Seamus you want...you want me to blow you? Now?" Ron swallowed hard, trying to keep it together but Seamus was licking down his neck.

"I'll blow you again, I'll make you come harder than I did before if you do it." He humped upwards against Ron's cock.

Ron pulled away, looking down at Seamus. "You can't talk to me like that..." He breathed heavily.

"Why not?" Seamus asked, slipping both his hands under Ron's baggy red shirt. "Does it make you hard?" He whispered, rubbing Ron's nipples in his thumb and pointer fingers.

Ron's eyes widened, closing them fast at the tingling sensations running down his chest.

"It does doesn't it?" Seamus kissed Ron's jawline, licking over to his earlobe. "I bet you give great head." He teased, nibbling it.

Ron was getting more and more turned on by the second, pushing against Seamus eagerly.

"Go lower, I want to feel your mouth." Seamus pushed Ron down.

Ron pushed Seamus's button down up his chest, exposing his stomach. He moved lower, undoing the buttons and zipper. "You'll blow me again?" He looked up.

Seamus nodded, pushing Ron's head further down. "Suck me, and I'll suck you." He roughly whispered, thrusting his hips into his face.

Ron pulled down Seamus's jeans and boxers, looking at Seamus's hard cock that stood up. "So I just...do what you did?" He asked, letting the clothes fall through the stairs.

Seamus nodded, wrapping his fingers around the back of Ron's head, stroking his hair. "Lick me." He instructed.

Ron leaned down, covering the tip with his lips. I can't believe I'm doing this...but it feels right.

Seamus hissed, leaning his head back on the step.

Ron pushed his lips all the way down, touching the base with his fingers. "Mmm" He moaned around Seamus's cock as he sucked back up, almost able to wrap his tongue all the way around.

Seamus wrapped his ankles around Ron's shoulders. "Oh Godric your mouth was made for this!" He moaned, playing with Ron's hair.

Ron felt Seamus's heels push his neck down, taking his mouth off to experimentally lick the underside.

Seamus bit his lip with a muffled moan, watching Ron licking the sides all the way back up to cover his cock completely inside his mouth again. "Weasley fuck!"

Ron gagged a bit, bobbing his head a little quicker, getting the hang of it. He put a hand on Seamus's balls, rubbing his thumb gently against the skin.

Seamus twitched inside Ron's mouth, under the spell of his plump lips. "Ron! Uhhh Ron!" He quietly moaned his name, obsessed with the slick tongue that caressed his shaft.

Ron opened his eyes, looking up at Seamus's face, he sucked faster, moaning against the wet throbbing skin. He really likes this...I like this too. He thought, unable to stop looking at him.