All Tied Up

Draco and Harry returned to their room after Tea with Hagrid, eating lunch while talking about the trip to Hogsmeade Village in a few days. This year was proving to be one of the coldest, frost already showing up on the edges of the windows. Students were starting to ask Draco and Harry about the possibilities of another party, curious to when they might host one of their own.

Draco stretched himself over the couch, his long slender legs hanging off the arm. "Uugghhh." He groaned.

"Serves you right for eating all those cookies and eating lunch so fast." Harry leaned over him, sticking his tongue out.

Draco glared with a smirk, grabbing Harry's head in his hands, pulling him into a long kiss.

Harry smiled into Draco's lips, kissing him again and again. "Damn your long arms." He chuckled, holding his cheeks in his palms.

Draco opened his eyes at the loss of contact, sitting up to see Harry sitting on the arm of the couch. "What is it?"

Harry held his wand to the side. "Accio Draco's tie." He said slowly, staring at Draco as he said it.

Draco leaned away slightly. "Harry? Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked, suddenly feeling slightly anxious.

Harry looked at the tie in his hand, stroking the Slytherin snake pin on the silk with his thumb. "Come to bed with me." He stood up, slowly walking backwards.

Draco stood, raising a brow as he watched Harry disappear into the closed curtains. "What are you up to?" He asked nervously, slipping into the curtains.

Harry grabbed Draco as soon as the curtains closed, pushing him down flat on his stomach.

"Oy! Harry what the?!" Draco didn't finish his sentence, blushing hard as Harry sat on his lower back.

Harry leered down at Draco, rubbing his back with his hand. "Put your hands up against the headboard."

Draco looked up at the headboard, glaring. "And why would I do that?" He growled, looking over his shoulder.

Harry pushed his erection against Draco's back. "I want to try something...don't you trust me?"

Draco was glad it was dark, his whole face felt like it was burning. "I do but-"

Harry leaned down, nuzzling his face into Draco's silver hair. "Then do as I ask of you." He whispered in his ear, biting playfully at it.

Draco turned his head back to look at the headboard, slowly bringing his hands forward till his fingertips touched the solid wood.

"Such a good prince." Harry teased, running his fingers down Draco's back. He pointed his wand at the headboard, transfiguring the solid headboard so that wooden rods appeared.

"Harry I don't like this..." he looked behind him to see Harry making a duplicate of his tie.

"You know I'd never hurt you." Harry slowly removed Draco's shirt, pulling it over his head and arms.

Draco flinched slightly as Harry tied both his wrists to the posts, wrapping his fingers around the knots. "But you're restraining me...why?"