Chapter 2: Returning to Hogwarts

I got up early the next morning and quickly got dressed into something comfortable to last the long train ride ahead. I should probably wake Naomi and Dawn up I think with an internal sigh but instead of waking them up by yelling at them I have a better idea. A more effective way.

"Lumos Maxima," I say shining my wand right in their faces

"Ahhh Eliana why do you do this to me" Naomi says covering her eyes

Dawn gets up though and starts getting ready. At least she knows when it's useless to argue, I thought with satisfaction. She's spent more time getting ready now and it's a little weird. Normally she would throw on whatever but now she takes more time.

"Why are you in such a hurry Dawn?" I ask coyly, smiling slightly.

"Just wanted to see my friends," she says grumpily, sensing what I was playing at.

"Like Draco? That friend?" I say. Dawn throws a pillow at my face. I quickly ran downstairs to the dining room leaving the girls to get ready.

"Good morning Eliana, how did you sleep?" Mrs. Weasley asks while putting breakfast on the table.

"Great thanks" I say sitting down with Fred and George who of course hadn't waited for us to shove food down their throats.

"Oh well good" says Mrs. Weasley

After ten more eternity's (ten minutes) Dawn and Naomi come downstairs and sit down. They were all packed and everyone was ready to go. Except Ron and Harry. Who we had to roll out of bed and drag by the ears down to Kings cross. I took my trolly and ran through the wall between platforms nine and ten to get to platform 9 ¾. Saying goodbye to Mrs. Weasley before climbing onto the train to my perfect life again. I find a train cart and put my trunk in then go to find Cedric. I hadn't seen him since the World Cup and when I found him he was walking to find a room himself.

"Hey Cedric I was just coming to find you. Do you want to come sit with me and my friends?" I ask him

"Sure Ellie, lead the way" Says Cedric gesturing back towards the way I had come.

We went back to my train compartment and sat down. Cedric sat next to me and the seat in front of us was then occupied by Dawn and Naomi.

"It feels great to be going back to Hogwarts" I say after we got settled

"Yeah it was a long summer." says Cedric

We talk about our summers. Which made me feel a bit jealous when they had done so much. But I know that Harry hadn't done much either so it wasn't that bad. I tell them about my dad being back and living in his old house. Lupin still comes around since he is my Godfather and took care of me for fifteen years of my life. He is basically my dad. Let's be honest. Sirius is more Harry's. Then the trolley lady comes by loaded with the usual treasure trove of sweets.

"Anything from the trolley! Anything from the trolly dears" she asks with a kind smile.

"No thanks I don't have any money on me" I say

"I'll take two chocolate frogs and two fizzing whizbees" says Cedric standing up and going to the trolley handing the old women a few silver sickles.

"Two chocolate frogs please" Naomi says, also paying the lady.

"Here you go dears" the trolley witch says handing them their candy

"Thank you," Cedric says, taking the candy and sitting down. "Here you go Ellie" he hands me a chocolate frog and a fizzing whizbee.

"Oh no, it's fine you didn't have to get me anything" I say

"No really I got them for you" he says handing me them, not bothering to argue I just say