#39 gospel

one.
"where the truth unveils into his reality."

•:*✿.': ✿.︎-*✿.;.✿': ✿.︎-*✿.:•

why?

felix heard it all, but his incomplete puzzle pieces weren't fitting with their differences. no matter how much he would've tried to forge them together, one question just wouldn't leave his mind; why?

why did jeongin have to keep an eye on him and chan? why did jeongin admit having such a bonded past with chan when they behaved like arch nemesis? why did seoul-hee need jeongin to investigate on their relationship?

many questions flooded his mind like a tide of a tsunami. his feelings remained unsure, perhaps because all he could think of was more questions. though he considered confronting about them, he bit back his lip and chose to stay silent. asking them directly would be upfront especially since now felix doubted chan.

maybe it was because he realized now how truly close they were, or maybe it was the burning rise of jealousy that made him seal his lips. but mostly because he felt left in the dark. chan wasn't the one to open up about his feelings, nor did he share his problems with the brunette. on the other hand, he always managed to stay in felix's business and make him feel comforted. though felix was sorrowful of it at the beginning, his pitied emptiness began unraveling into agitation. he didn't want to be the only receiving side, because of this.

chan hid his problems with the brunette and felix may have been pissed on that. but that wasn't the only reason. the blonde also managed to stay secretive no matter how many times felix tried to knock these walls down. he didn't want to sound pushy, but he deserved to know especially since he too was somehow involved. his ex was somehow involved, and him not knowing just makes felix apprehend doubt and untrustworthiness from the blonde.

the person he trusted the most, was now someone he couldn't hand his heart to.

taking in his betrayal as motivation, the brunette quietly peeled off his ear from the door, silently marching over to the phone placed on the nightstand.

he wasn't the one to snoop around chan's belongings, in fact he always respected his privacy. but the rage of knowing chan was taking advantage of his respectfulness was too high to be dimmed down into his own senses. he harshly slid the phone between his sweaty palms, scared as to what he might stumble upon.

he quickly entered the password which he unintentionally peaked on once, anticipation riding his chest.

feeling startled, his raging had to cease for a minute or two before he stared unbelievably at the device, not knowing how to function after seeing a picture of himself as chan's wallpaper. he had to admit, even through the agitation, he felt a small shade of crimson spread over his cheeks.

quickly, he shook his head to gain back his senses. though he wanted to know the reasoning on why he was on chan's wallpaper, he had bigger questions that he was on a desperate verge to find out.

pressing a digit on the messenger icon, he scrolled through the blonde's contacts, not having a specific person in mind to find, but just hopes of finding something that could reveal everything.

as the screen scrolled indefinitely, his eyes just had to flash a specific number on which his thumb reached out to stop his scrolling.

it wasn't seoul-hee's...

racheal?

as in, his sister?

instead of searching for more ideas on how the blondes untold truth would showcase itself into his vision, the more he dug into it, the more questions arose.