#8 blindfolded pleasure

;performing oral sex

•:*✿.': ✿.︎-*✿.;.✿': ✿.︎-*✿.:•

the tip of his fingers anxiously tapping on his desk, felix nibbled on the end of his pen.

he attempted to focus on the sheets sprawled on his desk, which were basically applications his girlfriend wanted him to fill out on her behalf. since she was the only working partner, who somehow managed to pay for their rent, felix was always open towards helping her with anything related to her job.

but this one time, his mind kept drifting away from focus. it wasn't of great help since he wasn't even halfway through it, and always ended in him re-reading the same paragraph almost three times. it annoyed him.

he didn't know why his mind was still stuck up on the idea of chan agreeing to have sex with him. he even started to question what led him to asking the blonde such a bold confession that bluntly. felix was always out of his state of thinking when he's sad or
aggrieved. and though the matter had nothing to do with wrong and right, it still made him question a million.

he should've felt wronged for using chan for his own selfish needs to pleasure his girlfriend, but it seemed like the only choice for him to gain the courage.

he didn't like chan.

he kept telling himself that, also using it as an excuse to guard the fact that he was a great sexual partner for intercourse.

a bulky, muscular blonde who wears simple but grandiose choice of clothing, his aura having a cold, but comforting radiation. to his rough but gentle touches and his soothing voice that anyone could swoon over- chan was literally any girl's dream. and felix was certain he was straight too.

that's why the brunette chose chan to help. he knew they would have no connected feelings, also taking in consideration that both of them were straight. it all lined up perfectly, making felix even visualize how joyful his girlfriend would be if she knew how experienced he was.

but many thoughts hounded behind these masked words.

he still has no idea on what type of person chan was, or what he'd been through. what if chan was in a relationship already? heck, he didn't even know if chan lets anyone into his pants this easily. for all felix could assume, chan could be sleeping with a new face every day.

but that's what led him to realize, why does it matter to him on whom chan had a relationship with? he was just like a simple illustration that helped felix explore sides of sex ed. he wouldn't call chan his fuck buddy, because chan was still just his therapist. the blonde only helped him to circumvent through his insecurities. and that's what a sex therapist is for. fixing him.

but that was only partial of what felix's mind was rummaging through.

chan's touch still left a huge impact on him. he started feeling ways he shouldn't have, for someone with a girlfriend. but that wasn't of the male's notice.

his mind was getting all fuzzy when he reminisced back to chan's office and his therapeutic sessions. but it wasn't the words that spilled out of chan's mouth, but rather his certain gestures.

for example, felix would just imagine chan straightened his posture, or buttoning his shirt down to reveal more of his chest, or perhaps just it be the male rolling up his sleeves to expose more of his veiny, streaked arms.

felix almost drooled while visualizing it, sucking on the pen he once nibbled at. with anxiousness filling him, he squeezed his thighs when he imagined the male's arms embracing his waist and rubbing his thighs.