#15 stargazing

'you shine brighter than every star deemed on this plant.'

•:*✿.': ✿.︎-*✿.;.✿': ✿.︎-*✿.:•

glazing above those burnished,effervescent, sepia irises- created a contrast to his dull, scintillate hazelnut adorned pupils. time stopped at that moment, their breaths halting to tiny exhales and inhales.

chan had caught the younger, pinning up his wrists on the off-white spread sheets, originally meant as an reflex in order to retrieve back what the brunette had stolen. which was his phone. but at that moment, his concerned towards the small device ceased. only for his focus to be dragged on the male flickering in shock under his embrace.

for a second, he'd press his lips into a thin straight line, just praying that he didn't scare the boy with his tight grip. he'd never intentionally meant to hurt the brunette, knowing that their little chase held nothing but playfulness and mischief from his side. everything was all just a kiddish act meant to plaster a wide grin on lips and exuberant giggles of joy.

but that was just an assumption.

when he did trap the younger firmly under him, he noticed the expression of shock and a flustered shade of red shadowing over his cheeks and a even a little on the tip of his nose. felix's eyes always spoke to him, telling him and even blaring at him to express their internalized emotions. he didn't know if that was just a hidden talent he had, or if felix was just easy to read.

he'd never been more thankful for either of them being a reason though. because it made things with felix easier. just like how it helped now, seeing as the male immediately felt submissive under his embrace, without any trace of fear.

even if it wasn't supposed to be intentional, chan felt the side of lip creased at the side, giving out a full-fledged smirk as he admired the male enveloped beneath him. he'd felt so proud to be in control right now.

"you're blushing.."

felix felt his cheeks stinging brighter, his heart pulsating and his body quivering at the slightest.

chan's broad shoulders covered the rays of light shone from the window framed at the rooftop slope of his bedroom, making it appear as if he was in the middle of the dark night with the stars scattered around.

he restricted back a struggled smile.

chan was; the moon.

gulping on his saliva and focusing back on the pair of eyes that never tore out of their intense gaze, he finally broke into a shy smile.

"can i tell you something?"

oblivious chan, already had taken notice of how felix pupils dilated to the window above him, but didn't really bring it up at that time. and now hearing the younger taking consent for a question unknown, it made him slowly nod.

"you're very pret—"

ding

the noise catching both of them off guard, made felix flinch from surprise and slide away from chan's loosened grip. the phone had already slipped through his fingers and now laid at the side of the bed chan stood at.

the blonde couldn't help but chuckle lightly on his astound action of reflex. not meaning any harm of anyway, knowing that it was just his doorbell indicating that the food he'd ordered a while ago had arrived.