#7 puppies

;these furred creatures provide unconditional love, and their touch could bring down stress levels.

•:*✿.': ✿.︎-*✿.;.✿': ✿.︎-*✿.:•

felix regretted nothing.

and that's something that left him confused throughout the night. he was thinking. overthinking to the point where his head felt heavy. to reminisce whatever circulated at his last session, he felt satisfied but never regretful. the way chan's touches left a permanent imprint in his memory- which he somehow craved even more, it confused him.

he wasn't gay.

that's something he was certain of. he didn't like guys. sure, he found a few attractive, but the feeling was never the one that craved their touches. but with chan- he was something more than attractive in felix's eyes. perhaps the feeling was only felt because chan was the first guy to initiate something between them. that's the only reason felix could make up in defense to prove that chan was nothing more than attractive in his eyes. he sometimes craved his touches, but that's all.

besides, it's not like taking a liking towards skin-ship with a specific guy was considered gay.

just then, an idea struck into the males head. a smile creeping his lips, as he increased the pace of his steps towards the office, careful as to not tip over the two cups of coffee clutched in his palms.

the ice in one of the americano's creating faint shuffling noise as they wiggled in the cold beverage. felix was careful to have chan's cup of coffee with pre added ice in the cafè, already embarrassed by last time and also learning a lesson that chan would be parched for a cooling drink after his session at the gym.

though he was happy that the male would be satisfied with his numbing beverage, the tips of his fingers shivered by the grip he had around the cup. but he didn't mind how one of his palm was just as warm as his own cup of coffee, while the other was partly soaked because of the evaporated water dripping from its sides. it was all worth it because it was for chan.

a few more steps further until he reached at his desired destination. since the two of his hands were occupied, he elbowed the large glass door frame, entering as the warm gush of air welcomed him as usual.

the aura was slowly getting more comfortable to his liking. maybe because of how the place only reminded him about the chan. just the sight of the building was enough for him to visualize the blonde with his dashing smile.

he stood at the front of chan's office, now, wondering how he should've been knocking to alert chan he'd arrived.

fortunately enough, chan swung the door open himself, unexpectedly met with the brunettes brightened gaze.

"oh felix." chan smiled, stepping aside as the male entered, "you're early.".

felix nodded, setting chan's americano on his desk before seating himself in the usual position, "i didn't want to be late." he admitted, "i'd rather be early than be late."

chan chuckled softly, internally noting down more information about the brunettes personality. chan should really stop himself from doing this.

"you bought me coffee again?" chan cocked his head when he caught sight of the cup placed on his desk, firstly assuming it was felix's, but the latter already was sipping on his steaming hot beverage clutched in his palm.

felix hummed, pulling the cup away from his lips as a small amount of coffee scorched his lips. it was a satisfying feeling, "yeah. it already has ice in it, don't worry."