#6 humping

humping;
to copulate with

•:*✿.': ✿.︎-*✿.;.✿': ✿.︎-*✿.:•

chan was late to his third session of therapy.

and felix wasn't sure on how to feel about that. judging from the way chan organized his office, and the way he dressed so formally, felix automatically assumed he wasn't a person that would be tardy at all costs. he assumed chan was more of a strict kind, and dealt with his work sternly, and practically. that's the status chan has displayed so far, so felix couldn't assume that he wasn't, just by the latter being late.

everybody has been late. and it could be by certain circumstances that can be personal, so felix didn't quite mind waiting in the loft area.

this time, nobody accompanied him in the room, not even the blonde haired that stood behind the register. he found it a bit sketchy, but brushed it off his mind, considering the fact that he definitely wasn't a person willing to be late, and actually arrived 15 minutes earlier than he was supposed to. but since his sex therapist was late, he was waiting for 20 minutes now.

he didn't mind it though, he liked being alone, especially when it gave him time to refresh himself in the mornings. but in only some cases, where he'd feel too isolated and claustrophobic, only then would he feel like overthinking everything. but right now, he wasn't. which was a pleasant surprise, because felix felt everything was going perfectly fine in his life. chan's session definitely went slow, but it sure educated him more about the topic. he felt like maybe it was too early to admit that chan understood him, but he couldn't lie. chan always radiated the soothing effect of calmness, which felix always looked up to. he always craved finding these characteristics in people, because they were the ones who took time to understand his feelings and wild emotions.

felix sighed, satisfied just by the thought of how understanding chan was. he knew the more time he'd spent with the older, the more closer they would grow.

raising his arm to have the edge of his warm cup meet his lips, he sipped in freshly brewed coffee.

he loved the way the beverage scorched his lips, looming the heated temperature around his tongue and throat too. it perfectly matched with the cold mornings.

he glanced at the extra cup of coffee he'd set on the table. it was for chan, since he noticed how, after his last visit, chan's coffee machine wasn't working.

he'd been kind enough to pay for an extra cup of coffee, also hoping that the older would signify it as an apology for whatever happened yesterday.

though the idea itself was entirely chan's, he was still embarrassed by the incidents of his last visit. the thought couldn't even process through the males head.

'did i really just touch myself in front of my sex therapist?' he kept questioning to himself, immediately slapping his forehead in embarrassment as a deep shade of crimson rushed to his cheeks.

he just hoped that chan wouldn't see him any different after his last session.

before he could think deeper on the topic, or fall into a daze of overthinking, the soft sound of the air conditioning alerted him.

he whipped his head towards the male who'd just entered.

assuming it was chan, he clutched both the cups of coffee in his hand and arose from his seat quickly, "hey chan i—"

but suddenly, his heart stopped and his eyes widen. the two cups of coffee held in his hand were just an inch away from slipping through the creaks of his fingers.