#38 doxy

two.

•:*✿.': ✿.︎-*✿.;.✿': ✿.︎-*✿.:•

maybe it was debatable subject on the feelings that pitted his stomach, but the churning of it was more of just curiosity. he wasn't jealous..just confused.

on 3 years of sharing a relationship with his girlfriend, the brunette was sure seoul-hee never had a guy friend like jeongin, and though they never really cared on each other's friendship, felix would've at least had a brief clue on it. but instead, he knew nothing.

he couldn't reminisce in any way on how jeongin and seoul-hee could be related. so to him, it was all of it was a new experience that lodged an obsessive amount of debates and thoughts in his already flooded mind.

staring blankly at the phone clutched in his hand, he hadn't realized he was zoned out until another presence had interrupted him.

"intruder," jeongin called out, snatching away his phone when he spotted felix with it, "why do you have my phone?"

gulping, felix blinked and shook his head while scratching the nape of his neck, "y-you had left it here.."

rolling his eyes, jeongin simply walked past the brunette, reaching the shared table and setting himself down next to the depressive blonde who's expression couldn't be wiped away from its melancholy.

following after him was felix who was hesitating in every step of his. should he just confront jeongin about it? a part of him was screaming that it was a bad idea since he knew his relationship with the redhead wasn't the greatest. so the younger would perhaps just try to cover it up or call him an "intruder" for going through his phone.

likewise, whenever these haunting thoughts of overthinking were going to take over, he reached out the only option that made him feel safe.

asking chan about it, of course.

hyunjin would be a acceptable option too but the relationship with felix and the blonde wasn't as strong which may lead to more misunderstandings.

sighing he pretended to clean their table and approached them, his finger gently grazing over chan's hand to grasp his attention.

as if on cue, chan who had grown familiar to his touch looked up to the brunette questionably.

leaning down, felix's breath fanned over his ear as he whispered,

"meet me after work."

•:*✿.': ✿.︎-*✿.;.✿': ✿.︎-*✿.:•

crunching the concrete pathway with his shoes, chan hummed a random tune while his hands stuffed in his pockets. he gazed upon the orange sunset that now faltered over the used to be blue sky. the apricot hue had spread over. clouds appeared softer as the radiants of sunlight were dimmed to a soothing yellow tone to where it could kiss his pale skin and make it appear orange.

just as felix advised him to do, the blonde was curiously waiting for his arrival outside the cafè. in fact, he might've come a minute or few earlier than required because of how incomplete his day felt.

without the brunette around, the blonde was forced to distract himself from not thinking about his sunshine smile or delicate touches.