#5 Paired

; every story has two sides.

•:*✿.': ✿.︎-*✿.;.✿': ✿.︎-*✿.:•

felix appeared opposing to the building he'd been visiting for the second time now.

his second session sex therapy made him tense. though he still had the feeling of getting titillated towards his sex therapist, a form of excitement settled inside his body.

he skipped his way down the pathway, the hood of his hoodie bouncing behind his back.  as the colossal timber door welcomed the frisson of the male, he rose his hand and gave the door a light knock.

his eyes glistened when he was to be faced with the blonde. this feeling of giddiness, led him to realize that this perhaps it only ignited a part of his heart- because he had amazing news to deliver. but to the oblivious male, it was way more than just the feeling of frisson.

"g'morning." the brunette beamed, even if it was just 7:00 am in the morning.

the oblivious blonde who was by far puzzled by his change of demeanor, found it strangely amusing. unlike his last visit, where the brunette seemed tense and fiddly- he was replaced by this exuberant enlightened soul, who's eyes gleamed in hope. not that the blonde minded this or put too much thought into, instead he too felt a Infatuated by his behavior. although he didn't display his true feelings on his face, he let the male step inside. also not responding to his greet, just by the fireworks ignited in his heart.

felix didn't mind his lack of response, the cause being that he felt way lighthearted this morning than ever. he took a seat on the couch, a wide smile wearying on his face as he watched his therapist seat himself to the table opposing to him.

the blonde could legitimately feel the brunette's eyes attached to him, and even if he was used to being a head-turner, the brunettes gaze made him feel something he'd been restricting for a while now.

as he seated on his spinning office chair, he pulled out a few files and scanned through them, not that there were anything he had to examine in them- he just wanted to appear busy as an excuse to not meet his gaze with the vibrant brunettes.

his smile, his stupid smile.

felix was gradually becoming bored of the silence surrounding them. though he didn't feel the need to be awkward- he decided it would be the right time to reveal about his "good news". taking a bit huff of his breath, he finally spoke the break the silence,

"i touched myself yesterday."

felix almost instantly regretted his words because the said male, had stopped turning through his files and froze in his position. a part of him hoped that it was just his suddenness, but now that he let the thought bicker in his head- he also wondered if the blonde might be judging him. he didn't want to be judged- especially by someone so intrigued like the light-haired. the introduction to chan already aroused him enough to open up so quickly, but he had to remind himself that he was still a stranger. he had no idea on what chan had going through in his life- and nor did chan know entirely about him. but the comfort the older radiated always made him feel safe?

"pardon?"

chan asked, cocking an eyebrow. though he wasn't the type of person to be frightened by the suddenness of anything- especially words, he was still startled by the caramel-haired statement.

maybe it was because chan had a total visualization moment. maybe it wasn't his suddenness of words, but the thought of visualization that caught him off guard.