25

It had been around 2 weeks, it was great being home again but obviously you couldn't see your dad because he was under heavy lock down for trying to run through the dome. You and Harry had gotten closer and Uma and Gil were finally dating.

"Y/N! The ceremony's happening!" Uma shouted from the balcony at the front of the isle. You ran to go join her as you saw Harry standing next to her.

"Hello Pirate" You said walking to stand next to Harry. He chuckled.

"Hello my little witch" He said in his thick accent. You laughed at this. He was adorable. You could hear the cheering of the people of Auradon from over the ocean.

"Hey what do you thinks going to happen over there?" Gil asked confused. You all looked at him with a 'are you that dumb' kind of look. He waved his hands in defence.

"No, I mean do you think Mal will do anything about the Isle?" You all stood there in confusion, why would she?

"You did hear her right? She said she was going to close the barrier" You stated as the others nodded.

"Yeah but you saw how bad she felt, what if she changed her mind." Gil said.

"You know what, he might be on to something..." Harry said as he slowly snaked his arm around your shoulder making you smile. You all looked back over to Auradon to see Mal holding a wand... no... yes! She was holding fairy god mothers wand... up to the barrier!

"Guys! Look!" Uma said. We all observed as the barrier dissolved. Everyone was cheering, smiling laughing and dancing! It was amazing, you had never seen the lost kids so happy! Come to think of it you'd never seen yourself so happy!

Just then everyone broke into song... again. But it's fine because you joined in.

(Play break this down)

Mal: It's time to bring together
Time for a brand new start

Uma: We gonna put it in motion

Y/N: Break down what keeps us apart

Mal: No more, no division we down
New team, got the vision, unite

Y/N: So we stand, now we living marching
Uma: In the light, one two, one two like

Mal: I see you Uma: You see me
Mal: Imperfect Y/N: Perfectly
Mal/ Uma/ Y/N: Face to face
We can see clearly our similarities like

Y/N: Day and night, Mal: Wrong or right

Uma: We come together for a good time
Auradon and the Isle: We're gonna break this down
We're gonna rock the town
Everyone all around
Let's be whoever like this
Stronger together like this
Uma: Believing in second chances

Celia: And we're all starting today

Harry: Marching on in a new land

Y/N: Our world's a better, a better place

Evie: Welcome, the addition new love

Carlos: Unity, new beginning for us

Jay: Harmony that's the mission marching

Everyone: In the light, one two, one two like
I see you (you see me)
Imperfect (perfectly)
Face to face

We can see clearly our similarities like
Day and night, wrong or right
We come together for a good timeWe're gonna break this down

We're gonna rock the town
Everyone all around
Just be whoever like this
Stronger together like this
We reunited like thisBringing it, bringing it, b-b-b-bringing it down.                                (This whole part is basically just
Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-b-bringing it down.                                  the rest of the song)
Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-b-bringing it down (down!)We're gonna break this down (break this down)

We're gonna rock the town (oh, we're gonna rock this town)
Everyone all around (oh, around)
Just be whoever like this (come on!)
Stronger together like this (uh)
We be united like thisWe're gonna break this down (come on! We're gonna break this down)

We're gonna rock the town (come on, everybody on the isle gonna like this)
Everyone all around (oh, around)
Just be whoever like this
Stronger together like this (stronger together like this)
We reunited like this (hey!)Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-bringing it down

When everyone had finished dancing and singing you were standing next to Harry.

"We'll that was fun" You giggled as Harry looked at you.

"Ya know, I think it's taken me quite a long time to realise... you have the most beautiful eyes" Harry said to you out of the blue.

"Me? Thank you. I always thought your reminded me of the sea" You said smiling at Harry.

"You have a beautiful everything actually" He said.

"Someone's getting bold" You said teasingly. Harry moved closer to you and brushed a strand of hair out your face with his hook. He was leaning in and so we're you u till you heard someone clear their throat. You both turned to see Hades.

"Dad!" You said running up and hugging him.

"Hey kid" He said smiling while hugging you back but silently glaring at Harry with a 'Don't even think about it face' Harry gulped and nodded.
Good to know he got the fathers seal of approval to marry his daughter which he would do anyway with or without permission.