12

~Tiny Time Skip Since I Hate Them ❤️~

We were all at the boat and everyone was everywhere. We were prepping the boat to get ready to set sail after you and Uma take down the barrier.

But what I didn't tell you was that when you had slipped down from the pole and after having a slight sympathetic moment with the young boy you had come across a little...stray.

None other than the infamous King Benny-Boo. Turns out the kid had been a scam that had been sent to spy on you to see what you were like. Tch what was that supposed to mean.

So long story short you had found him hiding between two bins. The look on his face was priceless! When you had managed to tie him up and knock him out with your magic.

Needless to say, Uma adores you. You had overused your body through the past days. You were extremely powerful, but everyone had their limits, especially you.

Magic was extremely tiresome and yours was extremely mentally and physically draining. Uma had allowed you to take a well needed break considering you and Uma had to swim all the way through the barrier and too a boat on the other side of the freakin country.

~Your POV~
I woke up from my slumber about an hour before we were supposed to leave.

I got up from my bed and walked over to my desk after stretching a bit Uma said to wear something nice sooo.... I grabbed my sewing kit and put all the fabrics to the side of my desk and put on my (F/C) fingerless gloves, not exactly helpful when working with needles but oh well.

I placed the fabric under the sewing machine and began sewing. I added different random things to the dress halfway through making it and eventually pinned int all together sand sewed it shut.
(You can choose but LOOK HOW PRETTTY THESE DRESSES ARE)

(Sorry if you don't like them) "Okkk

"Okkk...time check is 9:45 so 15 minutes to do the rest of well..everything." You styled your hair into (H/S) and quickly shoved on your heels.

" You styled your hair into (H/S) and quickly shoved on your heels