18

"Uhhhh guys-. I'm pretty sure there not supposed to do that" You said with confusion laced in your tone.
"Wait do you guys have talking knights in your kingdom and didn't give us any? Rude much." You said while Harry just silently glared at you for being so oblivious yet adorable.

The VKs- Watch Your Back, Watch your back, Watch your back, Watch your back. We can counter their attack hit em till the armour cracks.

Uma- This could get a little sticky
How to win this battle could be tricky
But I know the best way
Y/N- Fall back let me lead, you hold the line
And we'll bring them to their knees.

Mal- Swords in the air if you're with me
They got us outnumbered one to fifty
But victory is ours
'Cause I got a strategy, you take the left
And the rest of you can follow me (uh-uh)

Mal-This is my crew

Y/N and Uma-Well this is our squad

Mal- This is my turf

Evie- Oh my gosh, look guys
We've got bigger fish to fry
Put your differences aside
'Cause right now we're on the same side
Until the night falls, everyone
We'll stay together 'til the battle is done

Everyone- Watch your back, watch your back
Watch your back, watch your back
We can counter their attack
Hit 'em 'til the armor cracks
Until the night falls, we're aligned
It doesn't mean that we're on the same side
Watch your back, watch your back
Hit 'em hard and hit 'em fast
They're too heavy to react

The knights kept backing everyone into the middle of the room as they all grabbed swords from the wall. Uma threw one over to you and you nodded back at her as if to say 'thank you'. The knights all moved in the same way. One foot in front of the other. It didn't take long to realise there pattern. It was if they were dancing and you were pretty darn good at it. A knight then walked up to you holding its sword out as you clashed against it with yours. And then they took another step. And so did you. It reminded you of a tango or waltz. You continued to walk one step, clash, one step and clash again until you decided. "Screw it'.

You began kicking, beating and stabbing the armour but the stabbing didn't really do much. But hey at least Auradon has a good blacksmith. Anyway.... You were doing fine until some twerp kicked your sword out of your hand. You mentally scolded yourself. Ughhhh what now. You turned to see a knight towering over you. Ok big guy..thats how we going to play. Let's play.

You grabbed him by his head and smashed his into the wall. He stumbled a bit but regained posture as he gripped onto your head and knead you in the stomach. God dammit- you thought to yourself while holding your stomach. "That was a dirty move" You mumbled to both him and you. He then reeled his arm back to punch you but you held your hand up and stopped his hand from hitting you a few centimetres from your face.