16

~3 Days Later~

You and Uma had a plan for when Mal came back, the only problem was you had absolutely no idea when that was and so that slightly complicated things but it would all be fine considering you both had exceptional powers.

"I have an idea" you said swimming up to Uma who was getting her outfit ready.

"About what?" Uma asked as she turned around. You hopped onto the rock she was standing on as you grabbed your little bag and popped it into one of you pockets.

"How bout we do a lap round the Isle, see if we can find anything suspicious?" You said while turning around as you both began to jump across the rocks of the cove until you came to an opening between two large rocks. From there you could see the glowing bridge and the closed of Isle.

"That sounds like a decent idea, we'll then let's do this" Uma said jumping into the water as she submerged and her Pearl glowed. She sped of.

"Oh it's on..." You said laughing as you dived into the water after her and used your (F/C) power blasts to push you further into the water to follow her.

You had both reached about where the bridge was until you heard the oh so familiar Scottish laugh. You were listening to their conversation intently hoping to catch a bit of what they were saying.

"No!" You heard Mal squeal as some blue sort of crystal fell into the water below us. Uma looked back at you as you nodded at her and swam back a few feet while she created a small tornado type Barrier that she soon emerged from whilst holding the ember in her hand. Mal looked at her in shock and despair. As she held onto Jays shoulder. While she was doing that you swam underneath the bridge and emitted (F/C) to your hands and floated up, landing silently behind them.

"Hi boys." You said as they turned to face you. Mal gasped. Harry pointed his hook at you and chuckled. As he held his hook out to you and you gripped it tightly and smiled. While Uma climbed back onto the platform and Gil brought her into a bone crushing hug.

"Welcome back!" Harry said to you as he turned to stand behind you. With Uma and Gil on one side and You and Harry on the other and the VKs in the middle.

"You guys swam off and forgot all about us..." Gil said sadly.

" And planning her revenge no doubt" Mal said bitterly.

"It's not all about you Mal" Uma countered back.

"We we're looking for a hole in the barrier." You added on as Uma walked over to you and Harry walked over to Gil with the boys on one side and the girls on the other.

"Ya know to let everybody out" You finished.

"And you know what we found boys." Uma said lookin at the boys. "It's way better out there than we thought, there's this thing that looks like a furry rock called a coconut" she said looking at Gil and Harry.

"And fish so big you could dance on their backs." You said crossing your arms and looking over at Mal with disgust.

"And they've been keeping it all to themselves" You exclaimed.

"Whatever... Uma I need that to break a spell" Mal said holding her handout.

"Cast by Audrey, sleeping beauty's daughter." What Carlos said made you snicker.

"Hm, so the good guys the bad guy." Uma said while you laughed.

"We'll we might not give it back, see what happens" you said holding your hand to the side as Uma plopped the ember into your hand.

"Y/N! It's not the time for games peoples lives are in danger!" Mal shouted as Harry and Gil scoffed and laughed.

"Guarantee us, that ever single villain kid that wants to, can get of the isle" You said walking over to the edge of the bridge. Mal sighed sadly.

"I can't do that..." Mal said as you scoffed.

"Can't do that..." you mumbled walking over to the edge. "How about now!" You shouted as you put the ember over the edge threatening to drop it.

"Deal!" Mal shouted as you smirked. "Deal" she said calmly.

Just for fun you pretended to drop it .

"Y/N!" Evie shouted making you look at her as you sighed and pulled it back up to your chest. You and the pirates laughed.

"Her word is good." Evie said talking about Mal as mal held her hand out once again. You walked over to her.

"I'll still keep this... for the time being. Because if you think I can trust you to save the world on your own" you scoffed.

"Think again." You said turning back around.

"This is a job for pirates!" Uma said as we all clapped our hands together. Harry fiddling with his Hook.

"We can always go back to hating each other when this is over." Jay said putting his hand on Mals shoulder. Mal sighed dramatically.

"Fine" she glared. Then Mal turned to the boys.

"Where are our bikes." He said with anger.

"Oh yeah oh we crashed them" Gil said as Harry showed the explosion with hand movements as you laughed at this making him look back at you and smile. Uma saw this.

"Alright lovebirds." She giggled making you glare at her and Harry chuckle.

"Here's a thought" Evie said walking in the middle. Celia walking behind her. "We could try to be friends. Put our history behind us and celebrate our differences." She said as you smiled softly.

This is why you and Evie where the closest since she was always so kind and mature.

"Yeah!" She said "Who wants gum?" She asked. "Let's go." Uma said walking ahead as everyone followed her.

"No?" She questioned. "Uh!" Mal said making bus turn our attention towards her.

"No, I'm in charge. Let's go" she said. You scoffed at this and then turned back to Evie as everyone began to walk away. Evie plopped some gum in her mouth.

"Can I have some?" You asked as she turned to you and smiled.

"Yeah..." she said giving you a piece. "Thanks" you said putting it in your mouth.

"No problem." You nodded and ran off to Harry. "So wanna ride some big fish after this?" You asked him as he turned to look at you. "Thought ya would never ask" he said making you laugh as you all walked of your Auradon.