9

"So...wot was that aye" He asked walking closer to you as you just shrugged.

"Oh the usual murder ya know" you said with a normal expression on your face. He just stood in disbelief and cleared his throat.

"So anyways have yer even eaten" you thought about it for a second before you realised no you haven't and,

" Wait why are you being so nice to me?.... Waittt are you...afraid." He just laughed

" I don't get afraid darlin' but I bet I could make you scream" he said brushing his hook through your hair and down to your face as he stared into your (E/C) eyes he adored.

"Hah, that's cute." He just smirked at you. " Aww ye think I'm cute lass" He said lifting your chin up further with his hook.

"Pfft if anything your worse than Venom" He just stood there for a second "Who's this Venom" he asked with a hint of jealousy in his voice. Unnoticed by you of course.

"Oh right uhhh" As soon as you were about to run away Venom engulfed you until your (E/C) eyes were replaced with his Pearly white eyes. Harry visibly gulpled, he had seen him from a distance but never up close.

"Hello...Hook. " Venom said with a threatining glare.

"Hiya Venom" he said covering up his fear as he tried to hide away his eyes for Venoms.

"You know, host thinks about you a lot. She thinks your cute." You gasped in disbelief VENOM HOW COULD YOU!" Venom retreated and was met by a visibly mad you.

"Well well well...you do think I'm cute aye lass."

"Pfftttt no" you said faking a laugh to hide your embarrassment.

"If I give yer chocolate than yall tell me the truth aye...alright" he said reaching into his pocket and grabbing a chocolate bar as he handed you the chocolate.

"Now-" he started as he watched you run away with his food... a small smirk across his lips and a weird feeling in his chest....shes so funny. Before shouting out so you could hear him

" Ya can't run from meh lassie!"

~Harry's POV~

I ran straight after her and she practically flew through the alleyways. I saw her jump into a random apartment so I followed her through the window. She jumped onto a pipe and swiftly ran across it and right before she jumped into the room and left through the window. I followed suit.

"Where are ye lass" I called out as she came out from behind the curtain.

"Come on in." She said in a regal voice. I curtsied.

"When did ya build this..and how" I asked her looking over to her direction.

"Well I got the furniture from my mum considering that when she got placed into this hellhole she requested extra well...everything. And considering she was still a queen at this time they had no choice but to obey and when she found out her accommodation didn't have enough room..I stole a couple things with the help of my colleagues, I'm sure you know them. Anyways." She walked into another room and I was shocked.

She had a l shaped black leather couch seated in the middle of the room with a grey wolfs skin rug and pictures of the different elements on the walls. She had this weird glowing cube thing at the back of the room and a huge TV..how'd she use that with no wifi...

Anyway that was a question for another day. There was a staircase that led up to her room I think, that covered only half of the room so you could see up there. And she had a huge wardrobe filled with clothes.

"Not bad for a Princess aye" I said smirking. She was halfway to the couch when she heard me and slowly whipped her head around her eyes glowing (F/C)

"It's queen to you Hookie" She said now being the one smirking. I decided not to retaliate considering I knew she'd 'ave a comeback. She plopped down on the couch and groaned. I followed her admiring all the picture frames of little Y/N with her mum when she was child. She looked so happy.

But that moment ended when I heard the click of a button. I turned around to see she had turned on the TV and was growling at it. It had a video of Mal and the King on it.

"Ugh stupid princess" She scowled throwing (F/S) in her mouth and chewing it.

"Couldn't agree more lassie" I said hopping over the couch and landing next to her.

"Ya know lass that could be me and you someday." She spat out her (F/D) she had In her mouth and turned to me. Anger and amusement in her eyes.

"Never in a million years Hook." I chuckled.

"Oh yeah" I smirked.

"Oh yeah." Well then.

"Tag." I said tapping her on the shoulder and hopping of the couch running over to the window and pushing the carpet out the way. I looked back to see her charging towards me. I smiled as I jumped down to the street below.

She continued to chase me until we were in the market. Everyone stared at out running figures in terror. I ran past as alleway and pushed over a couple of people. Until I hit a dead end. I was about to turn around until I felt a hand on my shoulder

"Tag Hookie" I could feel her smirk from behind. I laughed at this.

"We should do this more often aye mate" I said. She looked like she was thinking. Before replying. "I'd like that"