19

~Uma's POV~
We had all finally made it to Audreys room and I immediately plopped down onto the bed whilst everyone else was standing and checking for clues on where this girl might be. Y/N just sat in the chair looking absolutely exhausted. Don't blame her, this is extremely mentally draining. Just then Evie and Mal walked through the doors.

"She's nowhere on campus" Evie said making Y/N crack open an eye. "No chiz, she just just cursed the entirety of the town and you think she going be having a picnic. You really don't remember how villains work do you." She said standing up and leaning up against the wall. "Amen to that" I added pushing falling further into the mattress. "Oh by the way, found her diary. And dang did you ruin Audreys life." I snickered earning a grin from Y/N. I smiled at her.

"Ok so did you find anything there that we don't already know or..." Mal said being as cocky as ever. "She hangs out at fairy cottage, ya know where Flora, Fauna and Merryweather hid her mum from your mum" Y/N said pushing off the wall and waltzing over to sit on the edge of the bed. "Yes, uh the irony is not lost on me." Mal said propping her hand to support her head. I just sighed and leaned back. "How can anyone with this bed ever be unhappy!" I said almost falling asleep.

~Celia POV~
While Mal, Uma and Y/N were arguing I was busy stealing this Audrey girls makeup and jewellery. Once they were finished with there convo I finished my new look with this girls stolen goods. "Okay, how do I look?" I turned to face them. Y/N turned to me and squealed. "Oh my god! You look amazing. Gimme some of that good." She said rushing over to me.

"Ugh, mum would love this." She sighed and dropped it back down. "But I haven't seen her in a while..." She said sitting down next to me. I frowned and placed my head on her shoulder as she wrapped her arm around mine. Evie turned to face us about to scold me but then she saw us and turned back around.

~In The Forest~ Jays POV~

We were trecking through the woods trying to find Ben. While Carlos began screaming his names in hopes of finding him, while Dude ran ahead trying to sniff him out. "Dude" I heard Carlos say as the dog turned to him with a questioning look on his face. "Come on, nothing?" Carlos said hopeful while he pet Dude.

"These things just grow everywhere." Gil said as he ate the berries on the bushes that surrounded us. He turned to me while I just looked at him in curiosity. "Hey, we should play that icebreaker thing." He chewed on the berries. "Um Jay, I like the way that you can bounce around and jump of things." He said while still gulping down a deadly amount of berries.

"These are free right?" He questioned looking down at the berries then me. "Yeah um, I like how you get a kick out of a Berry bush." I said chuckling sadly. "I guess you've probably everything by now huh, I mean I'm grateful. I have a great captain. And when Y/N came along she really helped us. Ya know she got us the best food she could and Harry's great."

My face softened. But regained its posture when he began talking again. "Furry rocks, giant fish. And you're probably used to grabbing lunch off a bush." He shrugged, still eating. "Nah I mean. No not really,  I mainly just use the vending machines at practise. Ya know tourney kind of takes up most of my time so."

I was cut of by Harry laughing. Way to ruin the moment. "Tourney, that's a wee boys game" He laughed holding himself up with a tree. But my attention was drawn back by Gil slapping my shoulder. "Hey, ya know what would be fun. To go rafting in a jungle river." He said while I thought about what he said. I gasped slightly and repeated his action by slapping his shoulder.

"Finding a lost civilisation." I said as his eyes widened. "Oh and maybe a penguin!" He said his eyes practically sparkling. "Oh well you'd find those more In like icebergs but I'd love to see one of those." I said smiling. And of course, yet again Harry ruined the vibe. "You guys are killing me!" He walked in between us before looking at us then at the bush. He then dug his hook into it and ate a berry. "Hmm." He said happily. "P.S your mutt went that way." Harry said as we heard Dude shout.

"CARLOS!" Dude shouted as we all ran over to him. "Dude, what do you see?" Carlos yelled as we ran over there. "This way." Dude calmly said while running. I stayed back and look at the berry bush. Couldn't hurt to try. I shrugged and grabbed one. Then smiled and ran off to join them.

~At Evie's Castle~ Evie's POV~

"I really hope they find Ben." Mal sighed sadly as I looked at her with pity. Then Uma came up from behind us. "Nice dig." She said looking impressed. "I got a really good deal." I said putting a hand on my hip as I began to walk inside. We all walked up to the castle as I grabbed the spare key from under the mat. "Bad move.." I heard Y/N say from behind me. "Oh I'm sorry, do you want to save Auradon?" I turned smiling at her. She shrugged and just smiled softly. Yay! I turned back and inserted the key. We all walked inside to see the twins and Dizzy sleeping with a pulled down blanket.

I heard Dizzy squirming and was about to walk over to her but saw Y/N already over there. She squatted in front of her before gently caressing her face. "Shhh it's okay, your safe." She planted a kiss on her forehead as she stopped squirming. I looked at Mal and she looked right back at me and we held the same expression.

We turned back to see Y/N pulling the blanket back over them as they continued sleeping soundly. Celia then walked over to them and held onto Y/Ns arm. "Don't worry Dizzy, we can fix this." Celia softly said as she placed her head on Y/Ns shoulder. "And once we do, they're going to let all the kids come from the isle." Y/N added on as I smiled softly. I missed her so much.

~Mals POV~

When I heard Y/N say that I suddenly felt really guilty. These so called villains went out there way to help us. And for a lie. My eyes fell down and stared at the ground in self regret. I was snapped out of my trance when we heard snoring corn from another room. Uma headed over there and the rest of us following. Celia still clinging to Y/N.

We all walked in to Evie's studio and saw Doug sleeping on the floor next to her designing table. "Uh who's the dude?" Uma asked cocking a brow at the sleeping boy. "Doug" Evie breathed out. "Doug" She shook him trying to wake him. "Wake up" she continued to shake him. "He's spelled." I heard Y/N say from behind us while she made her to stand in the door frame. Evie looked up in sorrow.

"Is she not a fast learner?" Uma asked turning to me. "She's emotionally involved okay?" I said turning to her with a pitiful look. "Well in that case she should be able to wake him up." Uma sighed as Evie looked up confused. "True loves kiss. Works every time." Y/N added on. "Well we haven't actually used the 'l' word yet." We all sighed. "Can we be alone" E asked while still caressing his face. I nodded as we all walked out leaving Evie by herself with Doug.