Chapter 19: Christmas/ Little Things

~Chelsea's Pov~

I woke up next to Zayn and I laughed out loud. I didn't even remember what happened last night, but I know I had fun. Someone doodled on Zayn's face.

I stood up from the floor and saw Harry and Amanda on my bed, snuggled up. Then there was Niall and Taylor on the bathroom, I could see them since the door was opened. Louis was on the floor, his legs spread wide open and he snored louder and louder. Then there was...

Liam.

Oh Liam...

He was half naked sitting on the desk with a cup on his head. I laughed even harder and Zayn slapped my arm. Cameron was sitting on the toilet and his new girlfriend, Jessica was sleeping next to me. I was glad Cameron found a girl, now he could leave Taylor and Niall alone. Jessica is beautiful and I heard she's a huge fan of Justin Bieber.

"Wuzz going on?" He groaned.

I got on top of him and kissed his neck, "Merry Christmas, Zayn."

He grinned, "Merry Christmas, beautiful."

I remembered that the boys and the girls asked me what happened to my face because it was all bruised. Even with makeup, it still showed. I just had to lie and tell I fell down the stairs...

My aunt, Jake and Paul was out meeting Paul's family, spending their Christmas Eve there. They even spent the night there and I was glad because I didn't want Isabella to find us passed out in my room.

Bottles of vodka were surrounding us, and my head was throbbing painfully. I couldn't believe I drank this much, but I regret nothing.

"Let's open our presents" I stroked his arms and he stood up, holding my hand. Zayn gave me a lazy smile and kissed my forehead.

We walked downstairs, heading to the living room. We knelt on front of the Christmas tree that Jake and Isabella decorated.

Zayn picked up the little wrapped box and I picked his gift. "Okay, Chelsea... I hope you like it."

He handed me the gift and I gave him his gift, "Let's open it in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..."

We opened our present desperately. For a moment there I felt like I was a kid, hoping to find a toy I waited for so long to have it. I gasped softly, staring at the beautiful ring. The big diamond on top of the golden ring, made my eyes go wide in shock.

I looked up at him and he stared at his new watch, his mouth opened in shock. I was saving money to buy him a new watch. It was hard to get him something since he has everything he needs. He was a millionaire.

"Chelsea, this cost you a fortune" Zayn's eyes widen in shock.

I shook my head, "It didn't... this did."

Zayn smiled, "That's a promise ring... promise me you'll be mine forever."

I blushed and I nodded, "I promise"

He smiled and slipped the ring on my ring finger. Then he kissed the top of my hand and kissed my lips. "I love you"

"I love you too." I said between our kiss. I looked down to my ring with a huge smile on my face. "I love it, thanks."

I kissed him again and we pulled away. He put his watch on with a grin on his face, "How you knew I needed a new watch?!"

I shrugged, "Magic."

**

As soon as we all arrived to the mall, we entered being greeted by 'Santa Claus'. Paul led Amanda, Jessica, Cameron, Taylor and I to the seats of the front row. It was just a festival- a Christmas activity that One Direction was going to perform.