Chapter 12

Chapter 12

My head ached and I felt real dizzy. I opened my eyes slowly and was staring back into beautiful green ones.

“AHHH!” I yelped out in shock.

Nate leapt back with shock all over his face.

“What were you doing?” I said, trying not to hyperventilate.

“Nothing” He mumbled.

I looked around. I was on the couch with a light sheet over me and the Simpsons was playing lightly in the background.

“What…where…what happened?” I said trying to recall my last memories.

“We saved you and Jacob. Your work said you didn’t need to turn up today” Nate said happily.

“Oh my god, Jacob, is he ok?” I said remembering the skate park.

Nate shook his head. “He’s fine. it’s you I’m…I mean we’re worried about”

I looked up at him and felt sad seeing the concern on his face.

“I’m absolutely positively fine” I said smiling. And for the first time in a while I meant it.

“Good” Nate said. He then sat down watching the TV facing away from me.

“Amy?”

I looked down at the back of his head. “Yeah?”

“I’m sorry”

I felt confused. “For what?”

He turned and looked at me. It broke my heart because he looked so sad.

“I should have been there to protect you”

I smiled sadly. “There wasn’t anything you could have done” I assured him.

“There’s always something I could’ve done” He said with passion filling his voice.

“What do you-“

Nate leant in and pressed his lips to mine making my eyes open wide in shock. Fireworks. That’s what it was like. I kissed him back almost smiling to myself. Suddenly my head started hurting and Nate was gone. It was black. What happened?

I want my kiss back!

And my eyes opened and I yelped again. Deja vu.

I was alone on the couch. No Nate here this time. It was raining outside.

My heart ached when I realised it had been a dream. Just a dream.

“Hello?” I called out hesitantly.

Silence echoed through the house.

No one home. I curled up on the couch and tried to ignore my breaking heart.

Before I knew it I started to cry.

*      *      *

Pllllllzzzz comment vote and fan! I miss you guys! Soz for takin so long! Enjoy even though its so short!!!!!