Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Soooooo" Jacob stretched out the word.

"Don't even think about it" I threatened.

"Think about what?" He said innocently.

"Annoying me this whole car trip" I sighed.

Jacob grinned. 'You know that's a good idea Amy, I didn't even think of that"

I mentally slapped myself.

We were driving down the old roads of Coupeville and dark clouds were threatening overhead. Well I guess rain is expected here. I was wrapped up in a warm black jacket since it was a freezing seven degrees outside and ice pellets were starting to come down.

"I wish I'd gone to Fiji with Nate. Apparently it got too like thirty five degrees there!" Jacob announced, shivering.

"Get out!" I said astonished temperatures could get that high.

"I know. I'm freezing" Jacob was watching his breath come out in little white puffs of breath.

"Serves you right. Why didn't you bring a jacket?" I said looking at the thin t-shirt he wore.

"Cos it wouldn't look cool" Jacob sneezed and shook even more. I turned up the heat as much as it would go.

The hail started pelting down now. I could hear it hitting the car. But it didn't worry me. After about five minutes it stopped and the rain turned into a light sprinkle.

Unfortunately the temperature didn't go up.

"Are you going to be ok?" I asked Jacob as I pulled up to the wet looking Skate Park. It wasn't much, more like junk put together you could skate on.

Jacob rolled his eyes. "Duh....I'll be f-fine" He said smiling yet shaking.

I sighed and took off my jacket. I handed it out to him.

"Thanks Amy!" He said and put it on. Damn, it's going to get all wet now.

Jacob ran off to his friends and I was about to pull away when I noticed that the environment had changed. They were arguing. One pointed at me and I stiffened. The then all looked at me. Some laughed and other just shook their heads.

What the hell? I looked down at myself. I looked fine. I had my faded jeans on and a black beaded top. I looked pretty good actually.

I looked back at the boys who were about 30 metres away. Jacob was yelling now, but I couldn't make out the words. I hopped out of the car slowly and locked it. I took a few cautious steps forward into the junkyard that was meant to be a skate park.

I started to walk faster when I noticed that Jacob and another guy almost twice his size had their fists out. I broke out into a run when the guy swung a punch at Jacob's gut and pushed him to the ground.

I reached them just as Jacob was getting up. There were about seven of them and they all turned and looked at me. They all looked about Jacob's age, 15. Except for the one that was fighting, he looked my age, 18.

"Hey guys. Break it up. What's going on here?" I demanded.

"There was just a disagreement Amy. Get to work" Jacob muttered under his breath.

"Yeah, a disagreement" The older one laughed. "This one didn't like me making the point that you look hot"

I blushed at this. Jacob looked away from me, obviously embarrassed that he had defended me.

"Well, next time could you not go beating up my little brother" I said harshly.

"He's your brother?" The older ones eyes widened. He had shaggy black hair and a noise piercing. I'm also guessing he had a tattoo.

"No not really. He and his brother are living with us at the moment though" I said.

The older one turned to Jacob. "Score, dude!" He then turned back to me. "Hey, just so you know, I'll be your brother, house mate, anything you want me to be" He said in tone that I guess he thought was supposed to make me fall for him. Instead it just wanted to make be barf.

"Knock it off Alex" Jacob growled. He slapped Alex on the face and I heard the huge crack.

He drew his fist back and I jumped in front of Jacob. I saw it in his eyes and he threw his fist forward. Everything was in slow motion. He had the time to stop it. But I saw the glint of anger in his eyes.

BAMM

The impact hit my face so hard it felt like I'd been shoved into a brick wall. My eyes rolled back and I felt myself falling. My head hit the solid ground and my who face throbbed.

I was happy when the darkness came to take me. It took away the pain.

As I was unconscious one thought occurred to me.

That guy just punched me.

What an a**hole!

*         *          *

Hey everyone! Sorry this is so short. Thought I'd just show you a bit of Amy and Jacob's relationship. Vote comment and FAN!!!!!! I luv u all!!!!!!! And I will try to get back to everyone who comments!!!!

By the way. The photo on the side is of Coupeville which is an actual place!!!!!! It rains a lot there and be impressed, I even got the weather forecast for this chapter!!!

:p