二十二 - 22

!𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓!

My legs hurt. Really bad. I could hardly feel them, in fact. I was almost positive that Ayato was going to try something in the bathtub, but I knew I was pretty much powerless against it. It's not like I was complaining, but I didn't want to pass out in the middle of intercourse.

I heard the sound of running water from the bathroom. I just wanted to wash away the weird sticky feeling between my legs. 

"It's ready," Ayato called out to me from the other room, "do you want me to carry you in?"
"No thanks," I grumbled and stood up, immediately falling to the floor. "Well, maybe..."

Ayato walked out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist, revealing his muscular calves and biceps to me. He walked over to me and scooped me up in his arms, walking into the bathtub and placing me into the water, sitting across from me. It was huge, way larger than it should've been; but then again Ayato was a man with way too much mora on his hands.

I felt the warm water encircle my body, and a second too late I realized that Ayato's jacket was still around my shoulder.

"Ayato- your jacket!" I threw it off my shoulders before fully considering my actions.

Ayato simply stared at me- no, wait, he was staring below me. My whole body was completely exposed to his view. I saw the light in his eyes shift slightly as he eyed my body, and I pushed my legs up and curled into a ball so he couldn't see my chest. 

"Look away," I snapped quickly, feeling my face heat up from embarrassment.

As expected, he didn't. Instead, he shifted his position so that his length was completely out of my view.

"Ahem," he cleared his throat, still staring at me, "are you feeling better now that you're in the water?"

"Y-yeah," I mumbled, tripping over my own words. "It's um... it's... fine."

The room grew awkwardly quiet after that. I felt like my skin was going to fall off from how hard Ayato was staring at me. After a few moments I couldn't help but inch my eyes upwards and met his gaze, causing him to let out a little gasp and turn away.

How come he's normally so cocky but becomes so bashful at other times?

"Fueee," I breathed out, "you really went in on me, it's still sore even after the bath."

"I actually put in epson salt," Ayato replied, "so it should ease the stiffness in your muscles."

"Ah, thank you," I stared at the water, looking for traces of the salt in the water.

"It's not actual salt, dummy," he let out a little laugh through his nose, "it just slightly diludes the water.

"Oh," I muttered. "Is there any soap or something? I'd like to wash myself."