Thirty one

Peyton throws on his (Cole's) hoodie over his (Cole's) white baggy shirt before putting on his shoes and tying the laces. He was about to head out the door before Lizzie called him, "where are you going?" She questions and he rolls his eyes but swiftly turns around with a sigh.

"Shopping before Cole's" Lizzie raises her brows at him, Kai had already warned her about his slippery fingers when shopping. He told her to ask him everytime he leaves where he's going, one because its Kai and he's an overprotective brother who acts like a parent.

And two if Peyton is going to the shops he is going to go there with money and the intent to purchase the items instead of swiping them. She crosses her arm and gives him a look to spill.

"Hmm, what for?" Peyton huffs and pulls out some notes from his jeans pockets, looking over at her with a pointed look. "I have money, I don't steal anymore" Lizzie stares at his hand full of coins and notes- which isn't much, and unfolds her arms.

"Why, i thought you did it to save money" yeah Kai has a job and they are earning more than what they were but its still not a great amount.

"I haven't since Cole told me not to" he looks to the floor and shrugs, a light blush forming on his face but he didn't know why. Maybe because Cole told him not to do so and he actually listened.

Lizzie nods slowly before heading into the kitchen quickly after telling him to wait, she comes back with her purse and pulls a fiver out. "See if they have chocolate, I'm on and I'm craving" she shoves it in his hand closing the zip to her purse.

"Okay" Peyton shrugs and glances at Lizzie who just stares back, "really? Okay? When I even slightly mention periods to Kai he freak out" she mumbles but shakes her head.

Though Peyton caught it, "you should dump him" he puts all the money in his pockets and heads for the door before hearing a screeching Lizzie behind him.

"Hey! I love him, not to mention he's your brother." He leaves the house and doesn't turn back when he hears, "oh and look for a monster if they have any, but not the green ones those are shit!"

And he's off to the corner shop.

He quickly grabs some snacks Cole asked him to get, an apple juice for him and an oasis for Cole. Then he looks at he sweet Isle and nods once he spots the chocolate but when he was at the drinks he couldn't see any monsters.

He quickly gets out his phone to text Lizzie that they do have chocolate then pays for his snacks and makes his way to Cole's.

He doesn't normally walk to Cole's much but he wanted to enjoy the air and clear his thoughts. Milo had messaged them on group chat that he had something to tell them later when they meet and Peyton already knows what that means.

He doesn't want his friend to leave him just yet but he knows its going to happen and he can't stop that.

Without even realising it he is at Cole's door, glancing over to Milo's house spotting a 'for sale' sign that has been there for a while. He winces before unlocking the door and stepping in.

Looking to the left he spots Cole's hair, he's watching tv but after hearing the door he's turning around. Peyton smiles at him but Cole just raises an eyebrow and inspects him head to toe.

"Are you wearing my hoodie?" Peyton smile drops and he slowly backs out of the door all while staring at Cole who stares back blankly. "Get your ass back here" Peyton sighs and walks back through the door then slowly into the living room with a moody look on his face.

Cole chuckles and gets up, walking over to him. "When did you even steal this?" He grabs the sleeves with two fingers and laughs deeply, Peyton face is scrunched up as he looks to the ground feeling his cheeks heat up. He shrugs but Instantly brightens up when Cole smiles and brings him into a light kiss.