Twenty eight

Cole pushes Peyton down on his bed and crawls on top of him, both with half closed dazed eyes. They look at one another with desire before Cole tears Peyton's shirt and throws it to the ground, he does the same with his own and Peyton's hands are instantly on his abdomen to feel his abs. Then his fingers lightly trail up to his chest to outline every tattoo which was there. Cole just let him.

Then Cole moved Peyton's hands to pin them against the bed, smirking as he did so when the boy underneath let out a small groan.

He leans forward and kisses Peyton's smooth chest, starting from one nipple then reaching the other by littering kisses all over. He licked the right one while he played with the left, both of Peyton's wrists in one of Cole's hand now as he did so.

He then moved his head up to kiss Peyton's neck, sucking harshly. But every time he hit a good spot Peyton would moan a delightful sound, and a hickey would slowly appear.

Cole then rocked slighlty down on Peyton, both still wearing their jeans and both annoyed that they were. "Is this okay?" Cole questions in a rough voice, his tone a little shaky- like he's out of breath. Peyton just nods as fast as he can because really, this was more than okay.

He leans up to catch Coles mouth but the older moves away with a smirk so Peyton whines. But clearly that's all it takes because Cole is soon crashing his mouth agasint Peyton's in a sloppy kiss, sloppy because they were both already tired and out of breath yet they haven't even done anything yet.

That's when Cole's hand slowly trails down Peyton's stomach, tickling him on the way. He let's out a small moan when Cole breaks free of the kiss to lean down near his ear and whisper, "is this okay?" As his hand dissappears in the boy's trousers.

But that could not be more fine for Peyton, again he nods but Cole's hand is still as he stares down at the boy trapped under him. Peyton then squeaks out a shaky 'yes' to which Cole continues. Because all he wants is Peyton confirmation to continue, spoken would be preferable.

He traces the boy's boxers and takes his lips on his own again, kissing softer and gently this time. His hands then slips under Peyton's underwear, like a spider just vanishing one moment when it was right there. And as Cole's fingers, which are slighlty cold adding more thrill to it, hover over his dick he hears a sound.

It's far away in the background but it's there, then it gets louder so he closes his eyes. Realising that it's his alarm and so when he opens them he's on his own bed, sweating and out of breath. He looks besides him but there's no Cole, just a blank space where Cole should be.

He hated that that was a dream, it felt so real and so good. He's slighlty embarrassed when he looks under the covers and spots a boner s so he quickly hides it under the cover again and sits up.

He looks around trying to clear his head because all he can think of is Cole, and his abs, and his lips and how he just wants to touch him but he's not here.

And besides he's never done that, his dream, with anyone. The furthest he's gone with Cole is lightly groping and heated makeouts.

He touches his neck and realises it doesn't hurt so there's no hickeys which makes him sad, he wants Cole to mark him. He wants Cole to do whatever he wants because Peyton just wants all of him.

He sighs and flops back onto the bed after turning his alarm off, debating if he should go into college today or not. It's not like he'll see Cole anyway because the boy doesn't have classes today. Well atleast he can see Milo, and maybe he can ask him about his dream and what it means.

*****

He decides to go into college, which is why he is sat down on the table waiting for Milo. It's already lunch, he can hardly remember the day as his mind was too occupied. Occupied by his dream and of course Cole, when isn't he distracted by Cole?