Chapter 32

DISCLAIMER: This chapter has a lot of information that will make y'all mad. All I ask is that y'all don't cuss me out in the comments. Again don't cuss ME out. But when you do cuss out the characters (and trust me you will want to cuss them out) I fully support it. Also, for the lame mf's don't be out here reporting comments. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janet and Toni sat in a booth waiting for the man who was apparently manipulated by Keri and Rene to hurt Janet. Toni was still in slight disbelief over this story but she was willing to hear the guy out. The waitress came to the table. "Can I get you guys anything?"

"Not yet, we're waiting for someone," said Janet.

"Ok. Just let me know when you're ready."

"Will do." The waitress left to tend to other customers.

"Janet, you're sure that this guy has good intentions?"

"Yes, Toni. Trust me. I would've pressed charges sooner, if he didn't."

"Fine but I'm going to have some questions."

"Understandable." Janet laughed. "Oh there he is." Janet waved him over to the table. The man came over.

"Hi, Janet. Thank you for meeting with me. Again I'm so deeply sorry about what I did."

"I've told you that I forgive you. Stop beating yourself up."

"This must be your fiance, Toni"

"Yes." He held out his hand and Toni shook.

"And you are?" asked Toni.

"Oh Toni, this is Wissam Al Mana."

"Hello." Wissam sat down across from the women. The waitress came back and took the drink and food orders. There were a few minutes of silence before someone spoke up.

"So I know that you have some questionsToni, and I am here to answer. I can tell by your face that you don't believe what happened. So ask away." He didn't have to tell Toni twice.

"Okay. Who told you to go and try to hurt Janet?"

"These two guys; Keri Lewis and Rene Elizondo."

"Why?"

"They told me that there was a woman that cheated on one of them with the other guy's woman. They said that she was planning on destroying them financially and that you planned on never letting the one guy see his kids again."

"So why'd you agree to do it?"

"Because they kidnapped my mother and threatened to kill her. They told me who the woman was and at first I wasn't going to do it because I know that Janet is a sweet person. I've followed her career and know that she would make sure others are okay before herself. I didn't want to hurt someone like that but then they kidnapped my sister and niece. I tried several times to break them out but every time they would beat them. It wasn't until they started looking at my niece. There were these other men too and they were going to pass her around. I couldn't let that happen."

"So you raped someone?"

"I know. It's horrible but I tried to make a plan where I just go in and sit there then leave but they had someone looking through the window to make sure I did it. So I figured I'd make it as painless as possible. Once I looked out the window and saw the person was gone, I stopped."

"And what'd you do afterward? I just want to confirm what Janet told me."

"It broke my heart. I was disgusted with myself. I cried and begged God for forgiveness. Then I realized I didn't only have to apologize to God, I had to apologize to her. I also told her who made me do it. I left my number just in case she wanted more information. Just so you know, I'm willing to go to prison for what I've done, as long as they go too." Toni was shocked. She thought this man was going to try and find a way to get a pass. "I'm willing to testify and everything, whatever it takes."