Chapter 12

The ride to the hotel took about fifteen minutes so Janet and Toni were able to enjoy themselves the whole ride. When they arrived at Toni's suite they were smiling like crazy. Toni's assistant had already gotten the boys from the hotel daycare so they were there waiting for her. Inside her suite, her sisters were already waiting. Denim was sitting on Trina's lap while Tamar was holding Diezel. Toni walked in first and spoke to her sisters.

"Hey guys. How'd you guys get in here?"

"You gave Towanda a key to the room, remember?" said Tamar.

"Oh that's right." Janet came in from closing the door.

"Hi guys."

"JANET!" Denim squealed and jumped off of Trina's lap. He ran quickly to Janet and she picked him up.

"Hey handsome. What'd you do today?"

"Play with toys and others."

"Good job. Did you learn anything?"

"Counting."

"How high can you count now?"

"11."

"Yay. You can show me later, okay."

"Okay." Janet sat down on the couch opposite from Toni's sisters while Denim sat on her lap. He played with her fingers because he liked her fingernail color.

"Denim you don't want to sit with auntie anymore?" asked Trina.

"No, I sit with Janet." He hugged her neck.

"Aww that's sweet." said Tamar.

"It is isn't it." Toni went and sat next to Janet. "Okay let the grilling begin."

"Hold on. Denim go into the room and play with your toys."

"Okay!" Denim jumped off Janet's lap and ran into the room.

"Go ahead you guys." Instantly the questions started.

"How did this start?"

"Why didn't you guys tell us?"

"Toni you're going through a divorce."

"Where is this going?"

"OKAY! Okay. Calm down." Toni got her sister to quiet down. "Janet and I are both going through divorces. We've decided that we are in a relationship and we didn't tell anyone because this literally just happened in the past couple of days. Beyond that we don't know where this is going."

"Okay first of all Janet when were you married?" asked Tamar.

"Umm ten years."

"Damn how'd you hide that?" asked Trina.

"Easy, don't tell too many people and the people you do tell have them sign a NDA."

"Wow. So what are you going to do with my sister?" asked Towanda.

"When? Tonight? Oh I don't know, maybe bend her over...."

"WHOA! WHOA! That's not what I meant." Toni and Janet started laughing.

"I know but Toni told me to say that because she knew you guys would freak out."

"You should have seen your faces," said Toni. She moved closer to Janet.

"Okay but seriously, why are you guys dating?"

"Because we want to," said Toni.

"But why?"